+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Latest Update On Amcon

Latest Update On Amcon

House Members,

Please has anyone been contacted by AMCON after the interview by HCDC?

I took the Amcon test in june and was interviewed for the PMO position in early JUly but not received any update since then.
    I have called HCDC line but they have refused to provide any update, insisting that Amcon will get back to me.

Thanks.

Re: Latest Update On Amcon

any update pls?

It seems nobody is longer interested or following up with the AMCON job.

@tman 007,what was ur score in the test which i think u shold know when u finished the electronic test.i did my own test on 1st july at unilag nd have beeen calld for interview and done it on 16th july at HCDC office at lekkki phase 1although i was really surprised though i scored 23 in the electronic test so i think u should have been calld by now.however if u have their phone no,call them or send a mail to [email protected] for details.

thanks d chosen 1.
    i did the test (not electronic but written) at HCDC lekki in june for experienced PMO vacancy, followed by an interview at same venue about 2 wks afta d test.
    since then, i havnt heard anything. i have called HDCD but they refused to disclose to me if i made it to d next stage. they keep saying AMCON will contact me 4 d next stage if i make it.
    have u been contacted afta ur interview at HCDC?
    tnx

Quote Originally Posted by tman007 View Post
    thanks d chosen 1.
    i did the test (not electronic but written) at HCDC lekki in june for experienced PMO vacancy, followed by an interview at same venue about 2 wks afta d test.
    since then, i havnt heard anything. i have called HDCD but they refused to disclose to me if i made it to d next stage. they keep saying AMCON will contact me 4 d next stage if i make it.
    have u been contacted afta ur interview at HCDC?
    tnx
    Interviews for experienced pple and grad trainees have been on going at AMCON lagos and abuja office for at least a month. Hcdc sent tests to Amcon n they are contacting people on those pass lists. You can check a thread on for more amcon info. Its called amcon interview phase or so.

tman007, i am in same situation as u. I did d intvw 4 Pmo also at lekki same day wit u. Since then, i havent heard frm them. I called Hcdc and they said Amcon was to contact us. I believ d next stage shud be resumption. Lets keep our fingers crossed. God Dey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tee03 View Post
    Interviews for experienced pple and grad trainees have been on going at AMCON lagos and abuja office for at least a month. Hcdc sent tests to Amcon n they are contacting people on those pass lists. You can check a thread on for more amcon info. Its called amcon interview phase or so.
    Apologies for typos.must have been sleepy.lol
    Meant to say HCDC has sent 'lists' to AMCON. And the thread I made mention of is on . Cheers

i calledthe lady and he said that i did not pass the interview.he aid she was suppoed to call me to inform me but he could not becaue she does not like giving people bad new.i think u people hld jut be praying.i applied for relationhip banking(experienced).

When waz ur intvw? And did the lady said they ve contacted those who made the intvw for all positions? Ur response wil be appreciated. Tnx

U may share the number with d house pls

+ Reply