+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GMB

Topic: (latest news) new date for owerri centre ptdf test

(latest news) new date for owerri centre ptdf test

LATEST NEWS

I just got a text message from PTDF for a new Test date. This is cool hope for the best you guys. I believe for those that missed the date NNPC deserve this second chance and for others that did not.....you just have to figure out the date for yourselves.

Re: (latest news) new date for owerri centre ptdf test

The date is 31st march 2011 and the venue is AFRIHUB Center FUTO. Time is 10.00 am

All should endeavour to be there

It's like d test wil b written in batches, bcos my own time slot is 8:00am. Pls anyone wit info on how d test wil look lyk should plsss thrown it open to d house. One Love!

Still awaiting my text message/mail.

I received email for the March 26th text which did not hold.I am hoping to use that mail this if I don't get any text message.

GMB

@Swagg: The test has 2 sections as usual, section 1 which is the general paper include questions lyk oldest university in nig,which of the followin nig universities was not established in 1962,world footballer of the year,fastest man on earth,fastest woman on earth,theory of relativity founder,theory of evolution founder,kindergarten founder,33 miners trapped in chile,the distance the earth moved as a result of the recent japan quake,area of equilateral triangle wit 10cm sides,headquaters of the un,nigeria's first olympic gold medalist, 1st african american to own a golf coast, who design the nig flag. these r d 1s i can remember. d section has 30 qs to b answered in 15mins.
    For section 2 its not all d courses listed in their website were there to our suprise, infact they even told us that som of us our courses were not there so we had to choose another & write d exam. D 1s available which i can remember r computin, health & safety engr,energy systems engr,applied instrumentation & control. 20 qs to b answered in 45mins. that was how ours looked like here in d north east center & dont know if urs wil look same or different or even changes in the question topics, any how, ol d BEST 2 u all.
    Swagg likes this.

+ Reply