+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Lafarge calls!

Lafarge calls!

My family member, elder bro precisely, hs been cald 4 intvw by lafarge on fri by 9am at der ikeja ofice. He took his test at chamscity in july for d positn of tech oficer(elect/elect). Tot i shld let dose involvd so u'd knw ur fate stnds wit d coy. Gud luck 2 odas invitd

Re: Lafarge calls!

I applied for Junior Engineer a very long time ago and later for Training Engineer,
    i was invited for the test at chams city; which i scored 50% and now i was invited for the interview but i dont know which of the post applies.

mcnstep, when exactly did you write the test, pls?? August the 4th?

i wrote their test in august, passed cos i was sent sucess msg bt ever since i hav nt been invited 4 interview. i applied 4 Crusher Operator. guys any info?
    D

Going through this thread, I want to urge everyone yet to be called to be very patient and expect something good, what am simply saying is that you will definitely be called as the process is still on going. we wrote the test in August 4Th and went for interview in August 12Th and ever since then the interview has been on going. Now the interview is been conducted in Lagos compared to many of us that went to ogun (Ewekaro or so)

So my advice here is this BELIEVE AND PRAY FOR GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS AND WILL DEFINATELY ME YOU AT THE RIGHT MOMENT may his love give us the courage to wait on him for his time is the best.

Do have a nice day house mates

I wrote lafarge test in july and was successful, i applied 4 crusher operator but since havent been called 4 interview and i also heard same test was conducted in August.
    House is my application stil valid?

They are currently conducting interviews for engineer, operation kicks off by june/ july 2011. so far u are successful in the test, u will be called. Lets be patient

@ olusholey

Pray, do you have any idea what the pass-mark is?? I ask because I scored 43 (Human Resources Officer), but have not gotten any more feedback from Lafarge save the result notification.

I earnestly await your response.

ONE LOVE!!!!

a friend scored 35% and he was called for an interview,my boss scored 39% in april test, was called for interview and presently he is working with larfarge. So cool down because i believe u will be called

I got a test 4 an interview. Somebody should please help me with details no how to get to the lakatabu training centre at Ewekoro, Ogun state. What's d place like, how do 1 get accomodation to attend d test? One love!
    h

Somebody please help with description from benin to lakatabu training centre, ewekoro, Ogun state. please.

@geniusivor , It's either u drop at Sagamu(Ogun) and join a bus to Ewekoro, or drop at Berger garage(Lagos) and join a bus to Ewekoro.
    If u're close to Oshodi, U may consider joining a bus from here going to Abeokuta and just drop in front of the ewekoro plant along the road.
    Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stability
    @geniusivor , It's either u drop at Sagamu(Ogun) and join a bus to Ewekoro, or drop at Berger garage(Lagos) and join a bus to Ewekoro.
    If u're close to Oshodi, U may consider joining a bus from here going to Abeokuta and just drop in front of the ewekoro plant along the road.
    Goodluck.
    thanks man, very helpful! Do you have any idea, how long it will take to get there from shagamu or Abeokuta? I'm considering accomodation palaver or its easy there?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast