+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: kindly help me with Baker Hughes oral interview hints or tips if any please!!!

kindly help me with Baker Hughes oral interview hints or tips if any please!!!

House kindly help me with oral interview tips for baker huges interview cos i pass there written test & was email for the oral interview.

Re: kindly help me with Baker Hughes oral interview hints or tips if any please!!!

Kai bros,what position did you apply for that you have already written the test and passed,the advert for the Graduate field engineer just came out,if you really have then a hint on what the aptitude test was like will really help the applicants of the Graduate field engineers,thanks and goodluck
    I'm optimistic we'll all make it, by His Grace

Re: kindly help me with Baker Hughes oral interview hints or tips if any please!!!

Guy, if u are serious, when, where and how did u write the test, please help us that just applied with their format.
    K

Hmmmm. Wen did u write d test? Or ur using connection to enta?

Hmmm. Tell us the structure of the test you wrote and the position you applied for. Its give and take bro.

Chai!!! Bros, see connectioooonn!!!

c raymondd oh.............................llol,d guy no write nytin,he wan wine us,abeg if u guys noe d 4mat of d test tell him abeg

Quote Originally Posted by chisomaga247 View Post
    c raymondd oh.............................llol,d guy no write nytin,he wan wine us,abeg if u guys noe d 4mat of d test tell him abeg
    I learnt BH recruits round the year. It is not any "long-legs". This guy had actually requested for this help sometym ago b4 BH advertised for their GT.

@raymond..try sending biggerboyze a PM,he will be of help or sweep through NHJ,i guess there was a thread on BH sometym ago. goodluck!!

kk amaka,i really tot he was just asking oh

Let's nt b too quick to jump in2 conclusion here. Do you knw if the position he applied 4 is the same as the one currently on and even if, hear him out 1st b4 u nail him. I applied to them in march dis yr nd ws 'bounced' after 2 initial assessments. If a brova nidz help then help him if u can, simple. Enjoy ur weekend guyz. Cheers!
    Keep Moving.

ok oh....henry the assesment test was it on line or u were called

Thanks amaka & henry for ur support, chisomaga not every company in nigeria does that ok, cos i for one would never do such.
    I understand ur plight & have faith in God just the way i do too u'd be surprised.
    Thank again amaka u rock!!!!!!

Cool Re: kindly help me with Baker Hughes oral interview hints or tips if any please!!!

carry go man,wether connection or not jab na jab, anyhow you get to the top does not matter but just be at the top.shine you eyes
    #

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast