SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.Our turnover (459M€ in 2012) has doubled in the last five years thanks to the dedication of our 4000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development.
In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams. We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services for a:

E&I Department Manager
Reference 13-11/31800
Position E&I Department Manager NigeriaE/I Department Manager M/F
This person will be in charge of Development of the E & I department in all areas: Electrical, Instrumentation, telecommunication, Systems.
Tasks :
- Follow up and Coordination on the OML 58 project.
- Define and control the implementation of the organization of the entity in the country.
- Develop the sales network in Country.
- Directing and controlling the activities of the personnel under his/her responsibility.
- Manage and allocate resources to the operations of his country.
- Find and confirm in connection with the Purchase Transit Service (SAT) companies providing services and qualify the level of their performance.
- Define areas for improvement, technical and financial (risk management), organizational, methodological.
Features and advantages of the position :
A possible progression to a position of Business Manager.
Profile :
Knowledge of Nigeria.
Experience in a similar position.
Accurate reporting to his superiors Country Manager.
Multi-technical knowledge in our areas E&I.
Familiarized with the environment Oil & Gas, onshore and offshore.
Autonomy, rigor, trade capacity.
Good written and oral communication skills in English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
Contract duration: Long-term
Salary: to be agreed
Rotation : resident five months / 1 month, otherwise other rotations 12/3 or 8/3 may be considered.
Location Nigeria / Port Harcourt

Click Here to Apply

Deadline: 2013-01-14