+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Job seekers be warned!

Job seekers be warned!

Hi folks,
    Lets endeavour not to disseminate our phone numbers, adress even emails unnecessarily.
    A female friend was violated and robbed by supposedly employers who have called, email and text her for an 'interview'
    Millions of Nigerians are unemployed and so many bad people are making a meal of it.
    God help us all!

Re: Job seekers be warned!

you are right; someone even called me this morning only to tell me that he saw my profile satisfactory and that will I like to work in London. He also said I should be prepare for VISA and ticket money which I will send to them for processing.

@adexity: It is big shame realy. Myself have received several mails that I won a 25000 USD lottery which I didnt play.

guys ,it is really true dat some unscruplous elements are always on d hunt 4 job seekers.i am been getting mails 4rm 1 stella duncan dat she saw my profile on naijahotjobs.Pls, house members BEWARE
    I

GUYS, IT IS TRUE. I EVEN GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM (NO LIMIT) DAT IS WHAT THEY CALLED THEMSELVES, THAT I AM INVITED TO A TRAINING/ORIENTATION SESSION ON OUR NAIRA EXPRESSION & E. PENSSION SERVICE @ GALLERY HOTELS 15 UKAEGBU RD OGBOR HILL ABA BEEN 2DAY. DID ANY OF U GOT THE SAME TEXT?

All i can say is for everyone to be very careful how they disseminate information about them.. that you are an applicant doesn't necessary mean you have to go desperate about it. all you should do is to put everything in the hands of God and leave the rest for him.. 1 Lv

I thot it was only me that was contacted by Stella Duncan. The mistake she made was that she sent different emails claiming to be Steilla in 1 and Stella in the other from different email add but the same content.

I would aldo advice guys stay away from all those topics where guys say 'drop ur email add and I'll send u free MTN/Zain/Etisalat browsing codes'. Hundred of awoff lover rush and drop their email add even when they r warningss from others that dropped their previously that nothing was sent to them.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1
    I thot it was only me that was contacted by Stella Duncan. The mistake she made was that she sent different emails claiming to be Steilla in 1 and Stella in the other from different email add but the same content.
    @brother; she did the same thing to you too...naija change oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    @brother; she did the same thing to you too...naija change oh!
    She then went ahead to send me some pics as if I have never seen a fine girl in my life. I told her that I'm a CEO of a company and that money means nothing to me. That she should go ahead and tell me how to send money to her coz I really don't have the patience to continue further discussions since I already know the so called Stella Duncan full pattern.
    17th Wonder of the World

+ Reply