+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Job Opportunities available for 200 Engineers(Fresh Graduates and Experienced)@ARIOSH

Is d interview oral or written?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I studied Mechanical Engineering and I had 2:1. Nothing again. Anyway it is just God favour. And I pray dat God will also answer all you dat apply too.
    nice to hear, congratulations anyway. Has any other been invited for interview yet?

Re: Job Opportunities available for 200 Engineers(Fresh Graduates and Experienced)@AR

Quote Originally Posted by ceoo View Post
    nice to hear, congratulations anyway. Has any other been invited for interview yet?
    Yes, a friend of mine (who graduated with a 2:2 in Petroleum Engineering had his Interview yesterday). My internet connection has been erratic for many days now, it was only yesterday that I was able to email my own application.

Goodluck to all!

Re: Job Opportunities available for 200 Engineers(Fresh Graduates and Experienced)@AR

@jescofarad, do you have knowledge in design like autocad e.t.c i heard that they are also considering ppl with design

I don't have working experience neither do I have a full knowledge of autocard. I think you are wondering why the company hasn't sent you your own invitation¿ I'll advise you to re-send ur c.v and attached credentials for their perusal. I see God helping you. Your c.v and all attached followed is covered wit the blood of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I don't have working experience neither do I have a full knowledge of autocard. I think you are wondering why the company hasn't sent you your own invitation¿ I'll advise you to re-send ur c.v and attached credentials for their perusal. I see God helping you. Your c.v and all attached followed is covered wit the blood of Jesus.
    did you send your credentials along and also did you send the mail to the two addresses provided or just one of them? And if it is one, which was it?

I applied....Studied Elect Engineering, but have not yet gotten an invite...abi na only Mech and Petroleum dem dey invite?

Quote Originally Posted by hunkygee View Post
    I applied....Studied Elect Engineering, but have not yet gotten an invite...abi na only Mech and Petroleum dem dey invite?
    @hunky gee, i am a petroleum engineering graduate and i have not gotten any invite, so i do not think that is the basis for inviting people. However, would it be appropriate to re-apply seeing that nothing is coming from them yet? Reply urgently needed

Quote Originally Posted by ceoo View Post
    @hunky gee, i am a petroleum engineering graduate and i have not gotten any invite, so i do not think that is the basis for inviting people. However, would it be appropriate to re-apply seeing that nothing is coming from them yet? Reply urgently needed
    I do not do re-application. Sometimes, it annuls your earlier application. If they need me, let them send me an invite, if not....then on to the next one. I know my worth....

lets just keep our fingers crossed, especially if they are really going to be recruiting 200 engineers as stated.

Patience should be the answer now

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12