+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IPS HAS STARTED CALLING...EXAM FORMAT NEEDED!

IPS HAS STARTED CALLING...EXAM FORMAT NEEDED!

Hello House, Jus to inform you tht IPS, Uniport has started calling guys for the Online screening test.

Pls house, kindly assist with respect to the exam format for this online test. i learned they started wit this syle last year. As many tht wrote last year, kindly comment.

You may be saving a life and helping a colleague by so doing

Thnks all....I bliv you are up to the task.

Re: IPS HAS STARTED CALLING...EXAM FORMAT NEEDED!

Phil u're useless. U can never amount 2 anything in life with this attitude.its high time u changed.u're a big fool. Better change. Useless fellow!that's hw u kip deceivin pple. Hw can u get the solved past que that was done online wen u didn't even do it last year.fool

bro pls i applied too how did they reach u, email or text? let us know

@shabaz....I was contacted thru email. I still hope they shuld contact you soon cos they jus started.
    @thompsonobinna....Pls lets take it easy on the insults or harsh words...lets jus try to help ourselves pls.
    @jaypee (Abi na Phil)...Na wa oh...pple need assistance for progress Y cant u jus post wateva U have here so the house can see it, Not some secret calls...Abeg.

@House...I did a little research and I heard current affairs was included, Velocity and motion calculatons, Thermodynamics and stuffs like tht....Pls house more info is needed so we can help each other develop and succeed.

Thanks all

@ thompsonobinna, the harsh words were quite uncalled for. For your information, last year was the first time they did an online test. This means that Phil might just not be deceiving you.

Anyway, the questions are pretty much o-level stuff...Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, English (last year was mainly GRE English), Basic Computer Knowledge, a bit of current affairs and finally Basic Engineering.

There are about a 100 questions and you are told your score once you are done with the exam.

Please house, let's not put people down or insult them when we haven't even verified their claims.

Thanks

if u guys aint new 2 the house den u wil definately knw abt dis phil guy n d reason 4 d insult. he is jst a scamist dat tels u 2 send recharge card den sends questions he formulated n answered as d question. he did it 4 sumone durin d recent shell test.
    @zinnedna dats d same info i got abt d test from sumone dat wrote last year so guys dnt boda lukin arund jst go n brush up ur o levels knowledge n current affairs, wish u all success n c u soon @ d top.
    If God bifomi! Who u b?B-)

That phil guy is a fake. Any post at all,where help is being requested,he posts his number. How can he have all d questions. Fake. He'll get his reward.

+ Reply