+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Topic: IPS 2013/2014 Form is out.

Re: IPS 2013/2014 Form is out.

Pls can anybody help me with any of IPS's contacts so I can make complains concerning my case? pls! sb scored 39 and was invited for interview, so don't see the reason why I was not invited. Sb should be kind enough to assist me pls!

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Pls can anybody help me with any of IPS's contacts so I can make complains concerning my case? pls! sb scored 39 and was invited for interview, so don't see the reason why I was not invited. Sb should be kind enough to assist me pls!
    i think u shud mail them via d mail that invited u for the test... cos its d same mail that was used for interview invitation too
    Daveex

@Coconut: have you checked on the list at their site if your name is not there? Have you checked in your spam? Coz if your claim (someone with 39 was invited & you with 40 weren't invited) is true, I'll be perplexed at the possibility. Just calm your nerves & verify the issue. Fortunately, the interview is still far, so if you're in Port Harcourt, you can visit IPS in person to lay your claims. I don't want to think about any form of disqualification at the moment. So, review the list of successful candidates thoroughly, and then, you can contact them.

I know someone that got 41 that wasn't invited. I also know someone who got 45 but his name appeared towards the tail end of the IPS list while another with 44 was amongst the first fifteen invited for the oral interview. I don't know if there was a hard and fast criteria in the selection. since someone mentioned a girl having 39 it could just mean she was invited because of her sex and they want to also give them (girls) a slot. That's what i think sha you can still follow through to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Gidi I must really appreciate u, the materials were jst perfect. I even saw a repeatd questn. But I still did nt play by d rule: don't waiste time on any single question. Was only able to attempt abt 75 questns nd I got 40. Thanks to U gidi
    please i would be grateful if i can get a copy of the IPS past questions my email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Oblongatar View Post
    I know someone that got 41 that wasn't invited. I also know someone who got 45 but his name appeared towards the tail end of the IPS list while another with 44 was amongst the first fifteen invited for the oral interview. I don't know if there was a hard and fast criteria in the selection. since someone mentioned a girl having 39 it could just mean she was invited because of her sex and they want to also give them (girls) a slot. That's what i think sha you can still follow through to investigate.
    Or it could just be nigerians being nigerian

hahaha! @riley. That's possible bro! A guy even scored 37 nd got invite. I've written them for 3 days nw, no reply; tried callng as well, no answer. Pls! They should go jare!

@chaisman, jst go to d 1st page of this trend U'd see the link Gidi shared there.

Quote Originally Posted by chaisman View Post
    please i would be grateful if i can get a copy of the IPS past questions my email is [email protected]
    Pls Gidii I​'ll be vry grateful if u can send ‎​♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ some past questions too. This is ♏Ɣ Emial add. [email protected]

Goodluck to all those having their interviews today.

The Admission List is out. Check the IPS website. Congrats to the successful

Get a job today! and earn 50 -100$ daily salary from us. very easy job no study requirement only 1 hour a day work join: http://easyjobpay.com/?ref=jimsking

pls house for those that wrote the test....what was the format
    anyone with sample materials
    pls help a bro...thks

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast