+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: IPS 2013/2014 Form is out.

Re: IPS 2013/2014 Form is out.

acceptance fee 250k, plus U'd take care of urself, hmmm! Dat na close to d 500k na.

raisng my bank draft today gave me alot of stress....o, hmmm! I'm up one level sha

Quote Originally Posted by kwemby View Post
    Pls, don't be deceived, the Msc program for petroleum engrn n project development is fully sponsored (tuition). Other courses may or may nt be. All you have to pay is acceptance fee and accommodation (250,000) and take care of urself... That is if you re successful at the end. Pls, apply if you really want it... All the best.
    Hello Kwemby,
    What do you know about a potential student who has the requisite 5year experience and 2-2 above 3.0CGPA but is self-sponsored and not company sponsored?Can't I go and pay my 250k without being sponsored to pay the money given that TOTAL is covering the other costs.waiting for your information.....

@Cee, the acceptance fee and accommodation is only payable if you get selected to write the test, you pass it, and you succeed at the subsequent interview. From my point of view, experience doesnt count when it comes to IPS, and your 2.2 might be a minus (If '2.1 and above' isnt even a pre-requisite) cos trust me, you will be competing with the best of the best for space in there...
    I dont think the program (Msc in Petroleum Engrn and Project Dev.) is available 'unsponsored'. Other Msc programs in IPS should, however (and you will have to pay Tuition, Accommodation and acceptance fee for that).
    I hope this explains it all... Good luck

@Coconut, lol, compare that to doing the equivalent study abroad and tell me if dem no try!
    Doing the program gives you a degree from IFP, France and UNIPORT.
    And, the Tuition itself costs millions, so U understand what they re saving you from... (If U re lucky enough to get in!)

but when I called their No. D lady simply said d prog. Is on scholarship. I wonder if dis info abt acceptance fee nd accormodation is confirmed....o

@Coconut, the scholarship only covers ur tuition.... You can call her again to confirm...

PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SKILL TEST
    PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SKILL TEST is design for those preparing for aptitude test on petroleum engineering. It contains all you need to pass any company job aptitude test on petroleum. This material is also recommended for those in PETROLEUM ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT who wants to excel in their academic pursue. Those who want to further their master degree in PETROLEUM ENGINEERING will find this material invaluable.
    PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SKILL TEST written by BLUEPRINT GROUP OF ASSOCIATE contain three(3) DVD including aptitude test question and answer, interview question and possible answer as well as petroleum engineering syllabus for B.Sc and M.Sc with relevant materials and text book in e-format you can research on. It also includes visual and audio animation and video as well as lecture on some key topics by renown lecturer in the world.
    Definitely this material is a library and wealth of resources for PETROLEUM ENGINEERS. This material contains in 3 DVD is sold for 3000 naira only. But for a limited time as Easter bonanza we are giving it out for just 1500 naira only
    To order for this material pay 3000 naira 1500 naira as Easter bonanza into any of the following account.
    BANK: UBA
    NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2059613132
    OR
    BANK: DIAMOND BANK
    NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0012400318
    After payment send your teller number, e-mail address and postage address to 08086147946
    Other of our material you may be interested in with their bonaza includes
    1. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SKILL TEST 3DVD+E-BOOK 3000Naira 1500Naira 2. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SKILL TEST 3DVD+E-BOOK 3000Naira 1500Naira 3. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SKILL TEST 3DVD+E-BOOK 3000Naira 1500Naira 4. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SKILL TEST 3DVD+E-BOOK 3000Naira 1500Naira 5. PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY SKILL TEST 3DVD+E-BOOK 3000Naira 1500Naira 6. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILL TEST 2DVD+E-BOOK 3000Naira 1500Naira 7. DRAGNET PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER 1500Naira 500Naira 8. BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK 2000Naira 1000Naira 9. NNPC, TOTAL, EXXONMOBIL, SCHLUMBERGER QUESTION 1500Naira 500Naira 10. PDTF PAST QUESTION+TRAINING MATERIAL 1500Naira 500Naira 11. MECHANICAL REASONING DVD+E-BOOK 1500Naira 500Naira 12. SPATIAL REASONING DVD+E-BOOK 1500Naira 500Naira 13. ABSTRACT REASONING DVD+E-BOOK 1500Naira 500Naira 14. NUMERICAL REASONING DVD+E-BOOK 1500Naira 500Naira

na wa...o, in virtually everything we do in naija, there's always an element of difficulty deliberately added. If I may ask: wot's d rationale behind IPS seekng for a handwritten letter? Mtchwee! See as I dey sweat nw; after typng, I have to copy again, nd each time I go make 1 small mistake I start all over again. Fullscap sheet don almost finish. This program had better be very good as being described...o, nd dey better give me d admission orrr!!!!

pls, if there's anybody here that have written d selection test for this programme, pls kindly drop hints, as one has to start preparing. Thanks buddies

If U Want to Make Good Money Pls Kindly Join any Of Dis forum Post Ur Links, Ebook Or Sell Ur Stuffs. www.naijastable.com www.tweakforum.info

Hello All,

Do not pay anybody for materials for the test. I wrote it 2 years ago and I did very well. I wouldn't be able to help you out with info on the interview or payment or other things involved because I didn't go for the interview or take the offer because I already had a scholarship to go abroad and didn't want to spoil the chance for others. I can tell you it is a very good course because I know other people that got the offer and did the course. It is very competitive as well so study hard. It is pretty much an aptitude test and basic engineering questions (all disciplines). There are also some odd things in there like English, biology, current affairs and what not. The main thing against you is the time. I can almost say it is impossible to finish within the time limit (but there are some extra-ordinary people that just might, who knows). If you do know a question, move on. There might be others much easier to you down the line.

Anyways, i decided to chip in because I can see people trying to scam with materials that aren't even relevant. I will attach a link to materials that I can confirm are relevant and will help you out in this test. I hope the link works for all of you and I wish you all the best.

One more thing, if you get in. I know you might have heard it is automatic employment into Total and what not. That is not exactly true, it depends on the situation in the company at the time. Spread your tents, The IPS degree is respected by all employers in the industry. Don't believe Total will absorb you immediately, they might, but don't put your eggs in that basket only. It is a bad gamble. Once again all the best. Find below the link for the books. let me know if you have any issues with the link. I doubt I can be of any more help being that I didn't go to IPS.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/snuzr3b2rj6e95c/_dAORe6FNF

@gidi tanks what a relief...so i should be expecting O and A-Level Maths,Phy,chem and biology....JAMBITO!!! lol!?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast