+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INVITED FOR SHELL TEST....HEELLLLPOOOO. THEY DON COME AGAIN!

INVITED FOR SHELL TEST....HEELLLLPOOOO. THEY DON COME AGAIN!

I GOT THIS MAIL THIS MORNING AFTER SOME SERIES OF SHOW!

In line with the current internal employment trend, i wish to inform you that you have been shortlisted, thus, you are invited for a test on the 26th of february at Shell Development Company Rivers state. Please come with writing materials.
    Promise Egbune, Secretary for
    The Human Resource Manager,
    Eng. Jimoh Salami

This people called me and said that my name was picked from Federal Civil Service Commission just a week after I registered there( WHICH IS TRUE) and then left out due to much influence from highly placed ppl in my state(It was don by quota of some sort)and he being an indegene of my state, saw my name and decided to help me.

But he asked for 50K for the process WHICH I TURNED DOWN FIRMLY BUT STYLISHLY.

Now I get this same email asking me to come down to portharcourt for a test. I don't understand

DO you have a good knowledge of this and did you go through any process like this? Does shell do in-house stuffs like this? And is there anyone who knows the name of their HR Manager in Port?

Please i need your help.
    The email that sent this was the same that sent me the form which i filled and submitted the same day.
    Infact the other man said all i needed to do was to come over to PH to get my APP Letter not for a test.
    Since I turned him down he got angry and stopped calling or texting me. I dont want to miss it if its legit. But I need your help.

Please ppl, don't yabb me o. I only need honest and constructive help...THANKS
    N

Re:

Wetin concern shell wit fed.civil service aplicants? Na scam,but u can play along & be careful not to part wit a dime!

Re: INVITED FOR SHELL TEST....HEELLLLPOOOO. THEY DON COME AGAIN!

SCAM!...Disregard It.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

If ther is any playing along u shld do it shld b 2 snd dem a txt & rain curses on their silly as*es.In case u dont know,its an outdated scam in a diff packaging.These guys r goin more digital by d day & hv a way of sourcing personal info of folks.Shun dem.

I can tell u authoritatively that Eng. Jimoh Salami is not the HR Manager of SPDC. This is a scam!!!! You stated that they asked you for 50k. My advice to u is: IGNORE!!!! A word is enough for the wise.

Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Pls flew and give them deaf ears. When is your turn,everything will turn around for your sake.

God bless U people. I already knew it was scam from the unset and that was why I declined giving them the money. I will flee! Thanks Tobaychi. Amen.
    N

Hi,
    Please my brother be very careful as Shell do not use middle men for employment. Shell to use DHL to deliver any letter of invitation. If your GSM is in your CV they will call you and at the same time they give you numbers to call as well, in case you miss your way in PH. Watch out do not be carried away by Shell offer.

Best Wishes,
    Chuks.

+ Reply