+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Invitation for Technical Written/Mantrac Nigeria Limited (Second Test)

Re: Invitation for Technical Written/Mantrac Nigeria Limited (Second Test)

i guess almost guys who wrote dia test in lagos recived invitation for next stage.yet to see ph zone guys.i wrote mine in PH,still hope to get mine

I guess, the test is going to be separated this time around i. e Electrical graduate from Mechanical graduate, definitely the questions is going to be different entirely. Pls does who ve done it before should come out and share there experience.

Congratulations!!! to all those invited for Mantrac's Technical written test, this is the second stage. Believe that you can make. "Nothing is too hard or simple but your approach determines it" i.e if 'that" stuff is hard or not.

For the MANTRAC's technical written test, it is something that is "brainstorming". Never easy for anyone who least expects it.

The last time it was conducted, it involved CAT related questions as per their engines. Hydraulic systems- piston, injection, fluid transmission in disel engines ( just on their machines ) - [Mechanical Engineers will tell better], Symbols they used for their machines ( just some kind of symbols I have not seen before). The questions were like they are testing you after you have gone for their training as SERVICE ENGINEERS. Do you get that?... I wonder why they choose to set their questions like that. It was GOD that "passed" us.

JUST ON THEIR MACHINES... CAT related questions. If they can change it this time arround to something freshers could easily discern, I think that will be good.

Remember, I am not discouraging anyone here nor am I criticising MANTRAC. Just writing based on experience. What about everyone invited going to Lagos to write another test and not interveiw? Should they not do something about it? I remember that period...

But with GOD you can make it no matter the hurdles in life. Just keep trying my guys.
    Last edited by maxweber; Apr 23rd, 11 at 03:12 pm.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber , thanks for your words ,u have said it all, i believe with God all things are possible.

@Maxweber!Pls is d questions objective,subjective or essay?Pls I wil be glad if dis is answered.Tanx
    Ezekiel Philips

From what i heard is going to be combination of objective and subjective and explanation of some terminologies precisely in Electrical for electrical graduate,for example what is d meaning of tanning in soldering etc

Quote Originally Posted by NNAMERE View Post
    @Maxweber!Pls is d questions objective,subjective or essay?Pls I wil be glad if dis is answered.Tanx
    It was combination of objectives and subjectives.

Wishing you success man.

TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Maxweber.
    I just want to know about the second stage for Sales executive trainee. Are they going to be taking the same skill test with the service engineers?
    Your response is anxiously awaited please.

Quote Originally Posted by lanre80 View Post
    Maxweber.
    I just want to know about the second stage for Sales executive trainee. Are they going to be taking the same skill test with the service engineers?
    Your response is anxiously awaited please.
    Am not quite sure if the SALES EXECUTIVE TRAINEES wrote a skill test last time. Just keep yourself ready, most especially for the interveiw. Last time, people kept asking about the sales executive trainees but we did not hear much about them on this forum.

@Maxweber.Thanks 4 d great work dat u hav done 2 dis thread.May d risen Christ meet u at d very point of ur need.Bt 1 more tin pls,will dey separate electrical graduates frm mechanical graduates dat day?Thanks 4 ur response.
    Ezekiel Philips

Quote Originally Posted by NNAMERE View Post
    @Maxweber.Thanks 4 d great work dat u hav done 2 dis thread.May d risen Christ meet u at d very point of ur need.Bt 1 more tin pls,will dey separate electrical graduates frm mechanical graduates dat day?Thanks 4 ur response.
    Mechanical and Electrical Engineers are writing the same thing. They stayed in the same hall last time

@maxweber ,Thanks! Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelowoeasyman View Post
    @maxweber ,Thanks! Great job.
    Please, do not fail to tell the house your experience after the test.

Wishing you all success.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast