+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Topic: Invitation for drillog dpl test

Re: Invitation for drillog dpl test

I got the invite too but I wanna know what their package is for trainee engineers. Is it worth travelling from Lagos for? Please respond guys.

CIPHA,thanks buddy for the tip,lets hope they don't change much of the stuff.In addition to PAULSMAN's inquiry on the basic salary,please house your hints would be really appreciated.Cheers.

Drillog is not a place 2 over anticipate..The recruitment which I participated in last yr, only got 4 people hired out of multitude of us dat took d exam, which I know 2 of dem personally. The startup 4 trainee engr is about 60-65k, after probation period might jst improve a lil but still below 100k.
    Although I heard somehow dat dis recruitment now might be for 1 of their new affiliate companies. But there is no assurance dat they'll be better. Well, I hope dis info is adequate 4 any 1 to make their decisions. Gd luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha View Post
    Drillog is not a place 2 over anticipate..The recruitment which I participated in last yr, only got 4 people hired out of multitude of us dat took d exam, which I know 2 of dem personally. The startup 4 trainee engr is about 60-65k, after probation period might jst improve a lil but still below 100k.
    Although I heard somehow dat dis recruitment now might be for 1 of their new affiliate companies. But there is no assurance dat they'll be better. Well, I hope dis info is adequate 4 any 1 to make their decisions. Gd luck.

dat means its nt worth it goin all d way 4rm lagos.60-65k nd below 100k after probation! Wow!

my people, any hope for the uninvited? do they allow 'crashers?

@cube boy: well, u can try gate crashing, last yr they didnt allow at 1st for d 1st and 2nd batch, but during d last batch they allowed, so u can try ur luck.

@cube boy: well, u can try gate crashing, last yr they didnt allow at 1st for d 1st and 2nd batch, but during d last batch they allowed, so u can try ur luck.
    Thanks for the tip. Best regards!

Thanks a bunch Cipha... this is very helpful! Kindly tell us about the nature of the job if you know. Is it office work or offshore/onshore (2wks or 1 month).
    Thanks again

I concur 100percent with cipha. when the advert came out. i called one of my classmates in the UK whose brother is one of the founders of the company. he told me that their package was about 60-80k. Also if u are lucky and they send u to egypt for trainnig, then u have to sign a bond with them that u'll work only for them for the next 5 years (this mite be a good thing except that working for 65k for 5 years is not why i went to the Uk to get an MSc!)
    Triple-C likes this.

@Can do: uv said it all.. The oversee training sef, I no sure say dat 1 still dey happen, and if does trainees no follow.
    Pls dis not 2 discourage anybody O!..its jst in response 2 requests 4 info guys hv been askin 4. Gd Luck 2 those invited, besides like I said b4, word has it dat dis recruitment might b 4 a kinda new affilate company of theirs, but its still d same people...Cheers.
    K2mature likes this.

If the pay packet for the job is really 60-65k,then it is surely not worth it.I stay in Lagos,to transport my self there i know how much it will cost me.I'm seriously thinking about going for the test.now that i know the pay packet is between 60-65k.

i wrote their test last year. you should prepare alot because it wasn't easy at all. last year was more of surd and trignometry, comprehension and verbal reasonings. i wish u guys luck.

CHARLESARWIN,thanks bro for the tip.Lets hope 4 for the best.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast