Hello Guys,

The IADC WellCAP program is now running in the JC Training Centre Port Harcourt. Take advantage of this and become certified!

No need for Aberdeen,Texas.......Its now in Nigeria!

Course Title: IADC WellCAP Program
Course Code: 6026 Duration: 5 Days

Lagos: 6
th – 10 June 2011 Port Harcourt: 6th – 10th June 2011

Course Description
: Theoretical and practical course for surface and/or subsea installations at fundamental (i.e. Derickman/Assistant Driller/Driller) or Supervisory (i.e. Tool pusher, Superintendent and drilling foreman) level. Designed to enhance understanding of the fundamentals of well control that can be applied to most well control operations, and to prepare candidates for IADC WellCAP Testing. During the exercise, trainees will be assessed on their ability to:

The Driller:
 Set up for drilling operations
 Communicate as appropriate with the Supervisor
 Recognize a drilling break and positive kick
 Perform the shut-in within the shortest possible time in accordance with a selected
Procedure
 Bring the pump up to kill speed whilst maintaining constant bottom hole pressure

The Supervisor:
 Give all appropriate instructions to the Driller at the commencement of the exercise and
Check that all these have been implemented
 Collect all appropriate data and complete a „seable‟kill sheet
 Kill the well using the appropriate procedure (Wait & Weight or Driller‟Method)
 Operate the remote choke and make adjustments in accordance with the simulator time
Delay to maintain constant bottom hole pressure

Cost per Participant: 320,000NGN (Three hundred and twenty thousand Naira) Only

N/B: Registration for all IWCF Courses closes 10 Days before the start of the session.

Email me at [email protected] for more info.

Or Call West on 0805 700 7225