+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I saw vacancy adverts on exxon mobil site

I saw vacancy adverts on exxon mobil site

I don't know if people are aware of any exxon mobli adverts, I saw some vacancies posted there, but I do not know if they have expired, I tried filliing for one it said my job cart is filled with application. The adverts have been there since on the 7th, I just saw it now. Maybe some of u would want to check it out and give feedback.Time is running out.
    J

Re: I saw vacancy adverts on exxon mobil site

Pls next time u shuld include the site's addr. to enable quick viewing and comment where necessary. Don't be the stingy type! Na ur type dey apply finish, den e go com say make peple help with materials; wen peple nor no say vacancy even dey dere.
    A

@poster.....kindly upload a link for easy access......ur reply will be gr8tly appreciated.......

Here is the link..https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/asp...61&siteid=5400
    I'll advice you fill the online form based on your field of interest cos you wouldnt find any position advertised under any discipline.
    Cheers

☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́​Ɣξah☀̤̣̈̇

Its 4 real all

Jst go 2 deir site.

I got a mail of d vacancy coz I'm registered wit exxonmobil.com & activated a job alert for engineering.

I'm unable 2 apply 4 any vacancy wit dem til 31/05/2012 coz I alrdy submitd an unsolicited online app on dat date & u can't hv 2 apps witin 12mnths.

So u guyz shd try it out....

Go 2 deir site & mk a job search using engineering, graduate, university, intern, student as search criteria

Quote Originally Posted by austinz View Post
    Pls next time u shuld include the site's addr. to enable quick viewing and comment where necessary. Don't be the stingy type! Na ur type dey apply finish, den e go com say make peple help with materials; wen peple nor no say vacancy even dey dere.
    If you do not know how to locate company websites in this day and age, you might want to go back to school. The guy said he saw vacancies on exxonmobil site and you are too lazy to go to their site and navigate the career section. You want him to spoon feed you abi. Searching for a job is a full time job on its own. If you are not ready to do the work, you are not ready to be employed. I don't mean to be mean, just trying to be candid.

Quote Originally Posted by austinz View Post

Because you know how 2 use the english a little bit those not mean u will come on forums like this and miss use words, throwing words around anyhow. If u dont understand what the poster meant then u shud silently wait 4 others 2 comment and make things clearer 4 u b4 opening ur mouth 2 embarrass urself like this.
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1 View Post

Because you know how 2 use the english a little bit those not mean u will come on forums like this and miss use words, throwing words around anyhow. If u dont understand what the poster meant then u shud silently wait 4 others 2 comment and make things clearer 4 u b4 opening ur mouth 2 embarrass urself like this.
    But some of una foolish sha,and I mean dead foolish.I saw something and said check it out,the next thing na insult, so at this day and age cannot use google?Na people like this dey make people like me talk less.Instead of showing apprecitation,U show ur frustration.Na me keep u for house?Stupid idiots.
    J

Quote Originally Posted by juddaxx View Post
    But some of una foolish sha,and I mean dead foolish.I saw something and said check it out,the next thing na insult, so at this day and age cannot use google?Na people like this dey make people like me talk less.Instead of showing apprecitation,U show ur frustration.Na me keep u for house?Stupid idiots.
    Sorry Akan it was not u, that I wanted to quote in my reply,I apologize.It is the other mad man.
    J

@Judaxx...first, I appreciate your being able to inform the house of your very important discovery in a time when NHJobbers now learn to hoard info, Jah Bless man.

Just a lil word man, when God is already fighting your battle, don't help nor support HIM, Baba has raised not just men but worthy and reputable men for U on this site to fight and speak on ur behalf, men in d persons of AKan1(Tuale bros!) and 9jah(Respect man!!), me thinks d best course to follow would be to be silent, and watch from d sidelines.

Thanks for ur understanding...all d best man, d very best. Once agn, thanks a bunch.

Triple-C!
    E don tey oh. I Rem when we were all active members of this forum with the likes of oilprince and a host of others I can't rem their usernames at the moment. Seems once any1 get a job, they disappear into oblivion. I guess its all about time and interest issues...
    17th Wonder of the World

Akan A1............., I greet U Sir,

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-C View Post
    @Judaxx...first, I appreciate your being able to inform the house of your very important discovery in a time when NHJobbers now learn to hoard info, Jah Bless man.

Just a lil word man, when God is already fighting your battle, don't help nor support HIM, Baba has raised not just men but worthy and reputable men for U on this site to fight and speak on ur behalf, men in d persons of AKan1(Tuale bros!) and 9jah(Respect man!!), me thinks d best course to follow would be to be silent, and watch from d sidelines.

Thanks for ur understanding...all d best man, d very best. Once agn, thanks a bunch.
    I agree with Triple-C, let's keep monitoring the Vacancies Section of the exxonmobil website for the slightest change.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast