+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: i need ur advice.........

i need ur advice.........

house pls advice.....i am in a one man biz , married and my take home is 42k wherein basic is 10k with free transport and lunch. Got a new job of 70k. As a mech. Eng, my job in former is to give directive and no expose, while d latter i will have more hand-on training on d job and exposure. As per job security my former no way because we are on contract , but d latter i think is a ok. what can i do considerin d money...or? I was ask to resume ds this week

Re: i need ur advice.........

even a blind man knows the latter is better because apart from the pay u will be better exposed as a mech engr which will boost your professional line and package you for a higher pay job. Congrats!
    L

Why do u think u need to consider or current job? Bcos u are a boss or smthn? I dont understand cos u said u give directives and this one u wont be anyone's boss? Clarify pls.

Quote Originally Posted by richiehandy
    house pls advice.....i am in a one man biz , married and my take home is 42k wherein basic is 10k with free transport and lunch. Got a new job of 70k. As a mech. Eng, my job in former is to give directive and no expose, while d latter i will have more hand-on training on d job and exposure. As per job security my former no way because we are on contract , but d latter i think is a ok. what can i do considerin d money...or? I was ask to resume ds this week
    @richie...considering the amt of info u've given us, my opinion would be that u should go for d later; take home, exposure, relevance etc
    but....u have to make that call

As much as I wont fault anyone for seeking advice on here I think you're just trying to tell us the great news that you've gotten a better job and if thats the case then CONGRATS to you...

We need more testimonies to share and let people realize that the jobs they seek are just out there...

God bless!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@ richandy, go for the second job, it's better. Congrats.

Ah....... Ah , and people are looking for one job.

u dont need a soothsayer to tell u to jump at the second offer,judging from d info u gave me, and for the job u may be leaving .....y not recommend me to take over....ha...ha...ha

I think I agree with PEACESOFPEACE, dude is just tryin 2 tel us dat he's gotten a better job cos honestly I dont see any comparison btw d 2 options. Congrats man!

+ Reply