+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Positive

Topic: I missed the Flour Mills Specific (Engineering) Test. What's d way out please?

I missed the Flour Mills Specific (Engineering) Test. What's d way out please?

Guyz, I got a mail from Dragnet dat I passed the Flour Mills graduate Trainee Test and was further invited for the 2nd Test (Engineering Test) scheduled for monday 25-06-12. I didn't see the mail early enough cos it was sent the previous thursday without an accompanying test message. Please what is the way out? Any idea?

One luv!

Re: I missed the Flour Mills Specific (Engineering) Test. What's d way out please?

The way out is to get ur mind off it and move on coz its near impossible 2 write it again...cheers mate!

Re: I missed the Flour Mills Specific (Engineering) Test. What's d way out please?

Call and write them to reschedule you. If U are Lagos go to their office or any of their office close to you. Pls send Mail fast fast
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

Well, I did a mail 2 them on that. I hope it works!

It's just so sad dat I missed d 2nd test after passing the first test.

One luv!

Quote Originally Posted by solidarehome View Post
    The way out is to get ur mind off it and move on coz its near impossible 2 write it again...cheers mate!
    It's well!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    Well, I did a mail 2 them on that. I hope it works!

It's just so sad dat I missed d 2nd test after passing the first test.

One luv!
    Who did you send the mail to,Dragnet of Flourmills? from your post it was administered by DRAGNET, dont give up,try and contact dragnet.

Was the test scheduled fro 25th only,if other days are included, go for the test on one of those days,you will be able to write.

Never say never...

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa View Post
    Who did you send the mail to,Dragnet of Flourmills? from your post it was administered by DRAGNET, dont give up,try and contact dragnet.

Was the test scheduled fro 25th only,if other days are included, go for the test on one of those days,you will be able to write.

Never say never...
    I sent the mail Dragnet, infact I sent it to all their e-mail addresses though one bounced back. I actually called the phone number in the mail and the guy I spoke with said dat day very opportunity had gone but he didn't know if another batch would be invited for the same test. He said if they do dat then I'll be re-invited and I pressed further by asking him how they would invite me after the 1st invitation. He responded by saying dat they sometimes reinvite people that weren't present at the 1st test for another batch.

I don't know why I wasn't sent a text message despite the short notice. A guy I met at the test centre in PH told me he got 2 messages from Dragnet, one of the messages informing him dat he didn't pass the test and the other message informing him of his scores including breakdown.

It's well!

Go to their office. do everything you can to get them to give you another opportunity.

+ Reply