+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Huawei Recruiting Trainees!

Huawei Recruiting Trainees!

Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solu,tions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
    Huawei's products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPA/WCDMAlEDGEI GPRS/GSM, CDMA200Q 1xEV-DO/CDMA20QO 1X, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ). network products (mx. xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch)" application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTSfCDMA). Major products are based on Huawei's self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide .high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
    Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries, and serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one billion users worldwide.

Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solu,tions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
    Huawei's products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPA/WCDMAlEDGEI GPRS/GSM, CDMA200Q 1xEV-DO/CDMA20QO 1X, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ). network products (mx. xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch)" application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTSfCDMA). Major products are based on Huawei's self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide .high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
    Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries, and serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one billion users worldwide
    Graduate Trainee Engineers
    Job TypeFull TimeMin QualificationExperenceLocationLagosJob FieldEngineering

A good university degree in the following Engineering courses - Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecoms Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Physics and Electronics, Applied Physics, Information Systems Management and Project Management
    Candidate must have graduated with a CGPA not less than 3.0 out of 5 (proof is required)
    Candidate must be or more than 27 years by September 2013.
    Candidate must be willing to travel.
    Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
    Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology.
    Proficient in Microsoft(Word, Excel, and Power Point)
    The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis

Method of Application
    Applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address: [email protected] quoting the reference number and must be received not later than 1 week from the date of advertisement.
    Last edited by JapaneseMusco; Jul 3rd, 13 at 10:50 am.

Re: Huawei Recruiting Trainees!

tnks. dese chinko ppl. dey dey pay beta moni?

na chinese company so dnt xpect much

this is a big scam .. there is no such vacancy in huawei .. I speak authoritatively

Quote Originally Posted by free2ryhme View Post
    this is a big scam .. there is no such vacancy in huawei .. I speak authoritatively
    Lol, sorry bro, Test and first interviews have been concluded, I'v got friends over here in lagos who took part. Its not fair on those who take out time to post these jobs to be called scammers, for reals, please carry out proper checks before you conclude. No offence meant, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimen View Post
    Lol, sorry bro, Test and first interviews have been concluded, I'v got friends over here in lagos who took part. Its not fair on those who take out time to post these jobs to be called scammers, for reals, please carry out proper checks before you conclude. No offence meant, Thanks

...I even saw d advert on d page of a newspaper, "The Guardian" I think.

All d best guyz!

Send email to [email protected] for various test formats and test materials such as SHL, DRAGNET, GMAT, , PSYCHOMETRIC, and loads of solved questions on Verbal, Numerical, Spatial, Logical and critical reasoning, Chain rule test, and personality questionnaire's.

@ dammyx, guy careful o!
    Nor come here dey advertise dragnet things o. I dey wait earnestly for dese huawei guys o. I tot u were someone who had received news from dem... Abeg o. Nor gimme HBP...

mondayedeki

100% instant $50 with just a click..and 50% chance in getin a america scholarship grant I Congratulate you for viewing this page. Follow this link and instrustions http://ThePaidTask.com/?refcode=171243 (u are already at the top)

Get The Latest Betonmarkets Trading Software that makes upto $300 DAILY with PROVED @ http://ge.tt/6OA4buq AND how u can make 240k with UK,USA,China Importation Guide Proved @ http://ge.tt/2FVOfuq if u want the latest hack on Nairabet.com how u can Bet with Losses call me Mfon @ 08161103322

+ Reply