Hurry Now & Start Earning $78-$70 Daily Here In 9ja From Your Home, Work, School, Cyber-Cafe, I swear to God Its completely Real And Legitimate

****Note : Bookmark this page to report any delay or issues after using this program****
**HOW IT WORKS
It is a software i will give you to install.

REQUIREMENTS:
*INTERNET CONNECTION
*LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT
For new users you can create your own account from liberty reserve website

*PERSONAL BANK A/C
After installation all you have to do is log in if you are already a customer,after that click on 'Daily Donations' and you will see members line up and then click 'Extract' > 'All Members' enter code 234. Then Wait For Extraction To Take Place(30-32MINS.) After that, your money ($78 or $70) will reflect on the right buttom.

** HOW TO CLAIM **
Your Payment is made through epaynigeria or e-naira,epaymonster or others which help send your money directly to your bank a/c.

****FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS****
FAQ 1: how long does it last?
Answer: It does not expire or needs update it is permanent and very easy to use.

FAQ 2: Is it really legitimate?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% legitimate and genuine

FAQ 3: How long does it takes to extract?
Answer: It takes an exact 25minutes or more added 5minutes to extract and the $78dollar may be $70 dollar sometimes and everyday.

FAQ 4: Can't somebody use it on a different computer and different LR A/C?
Answer: No, it has a key attached to the setup that makes it private and work for you only.

FAQ 5: How is it sent to me?
Answer: Through email or You Will Be given a link to download it(SIZE IS 4.2MB)

NOTE : THE $78 IS CONTRIBUTED BY USERS/MEMBERS (THOUSANDS AND COUNTING) USING LIBERTY RESERVE IN NIGERIA AND AS IN DONATION TO OTHERS SO ALL OTHER MEMBERS ARE AWARE WHICH MAKES IT 100% LEGITIMATE.
IF INTERESTED TO GET THE SOFTWARE,
Call 08161802981 or visit website: p r i d e o f n a i j a . c o m
Email: info@p r i d e o f n a i j a . c o m

CHECK WEBSITE P R I D E O F N A I J A . C O M FOR COMMENTS WITH QUICK REPLY AND FULL INFORMATION ON THIS PROGRAM WHICH IS TO BE DISTRIBUTED MASSIVELY

Email: info@ p r i d e o f n a i j a . c o m
Phone Number: 08161802981