For your importation guide, call me on 08065543324 for xmas deals. somebody charged N10,000 FOR A SEMINAR ON IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ABROAD. Call my number for us to have a deal. The first 20 people to call will get 90% discount. Please, don't bother to call after 31st of December 2012 because the first 20 peolple to call will get the guide at a very affordable price. I want every fan of mine to get involved in this business because it is the business that deadey.com, jumia.com, awufu.com are doing to make big money. I will take you to where they buy directly from abroad from the comfort of their home and ship it here free of charge. These Nigerian charge people 5x of the normal price of this product. For example, you can get CURVE 2 BLACKBERRY FOR 10K and they sell new CURVE 2 for 25k in Nigeria. Get involved in this business and you will forever be grateful to a God for investing in 2013. Thanks and God bless you. Yours in business. OLA. 08065543324

NOTE: You do not need to travel now to buy goods from abroad. You can do it from the comfort of your home and get it shipped to Nigeria free of charge without customs wahala.