+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: house helppppppp

house helppppppp

pls is there any maritime safety center in ph called Charkin Maritime safety center which will be going on training fresher in marine next week, bcus i got a text 4rm them and the said i should pay 75 thousand naira for the safety training programmed and the promise to give an international passport, yellow card, maritime certificate n we will be paid 80thousand naira ich week. abeyyyyyyyyy mek una help me becus a friend of mine was duped n i dnt want to fall a victim!!!!!

Re: house helppppppp

Personally, I have no idea.
    But I know a word is enough for the wise.
    Ya friend's xperience should serve as a warning signal.

Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You ve said it all........... run fast o...

The only one i knw is the marine training that is 4 one wk and u paid 75000 in UST. But u hav 2 investigate very wel,dnt give anybody money until u do d right research. Be careful

i think i support what prince4lif said that is the best idea. go to the venue investigate the environment, use your own initiatives to see weather all they said is through and how authentic is the existence of the company make enquiry. but be very careful. best of luck.

There is charkin maritime safety centre in UST, PH. Its an affiliate of Regional maritime univ, Ghana & they r not scammers, u can also verify abt them 4rm NIMASA, apapa, lagos. It is d regulatory body 4 maritime.
    But make sure u dnt pay money to anybody unless u knw for a fact that is d right body, u knw hw dis scammers use big names to con people.

Here are some points to note
    1. Charkin Maritime exists, it is a private company running Maritime & safety training courses with conjunction with Rivers State Uni Of Sci & Tech,
    2. They operate inside the premises of the Uni
    3. 75k is about the price for basic training(prices depend on the package u are embarking on), after which u will be awarded a certificate or so..
    4. They ARE NOT EMPLOYERS OR WONT GUARANTEE YOU EMPLOYMENT ANYWHERE & WILL NOT PAY YOU ANY MONEY.

So obviously scammers are using their name to dupe people. BE WISE!! Go to their Head Office inside the Uni to do any Registration or wat so ever. Good Luck.

Re: Reply

Quote Originally Posted by prince4lif
    The only one i knw is the marine training that is 4 one wk and u paid 75000 in UST. But u hav 2 investigate very wel,dnt give anybody money until u do d right research. Be careful
    Yep it exists........the one at ust is named chakrin!........have a friend who just finished his trainin and has the whole certifications!.....its basically marine training!
    But try to check it out before you pay!...

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha
    Here are some points to note
    1. Charkin Maritime exists, it is a private company running Maritime & safety training courses with conjunction with Rivers State Uni Of Sci & Tech,
    2. They operate inside the premises of the Uni
    3. 75k is about the price for basic training(prices depend on the package u are embarking on), after which u will be awarded a certificate or so..
    4. They ARE NOT EMPLOYERS OR WONT GUARANTEE YOU EMPLOYMENT ANYWHERE & WILL NOT PAY YOU ANY MONEY.

So obviously scammers are using their name to dupe people. BE WISE!! Go to their Head Office inside the Uni to do any Registration or wat so ever. Good Luck.
    A word is enough 4 d wise!!! (10X CIPHA)

+ Reply