+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: HONEYWELL CALLS FOR INTERVIEW!!!

Re: HONEYWELL CALLS FOR INTERVIEW!!!

ok ,lets be hopefull something good should come out of honeywll..............

na waooooo , i never get any mail from this Honeywell/Workforce oooo

I also received an invite through mail and text.its gonna be on thursday 22nd april
    kemikal

@gzl. thats a good one... i dont mind bank oooo as long as its GT Bank or Zenith.... I need a quick one from you, a colleague of mine was shortlisted for the interview and according to him he was given a number to make arrangement with but unfortunately he got the sms deleted.... Pls can i get the no from u so that i can help him out...
    This request goes out to any in the forum that can help...... u can PM me or post it here if u like.....
    I need this ASAP... thanks

Hi all. i also got the invite from honeywell. mine is on the 26th of april. i got a text this afternoon asking me to send a confirmatory text to a particular phone number. However, i mistakenly deleted the message. Please, could anyone help with the phone number, if u have it. Thanks. I'ld appreciate that

@kemikal; hi.please cud u help with the pone number u were asked to send your confirmatory text to.i mistakenly deleted mine.thanks.

@memi, that makes 2 of us.... howcome ppl jst delete sms like that.... so here is another plea... i need d no

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    @gzl. thats a good one... i dont mind bank oooo as long as its GT Bank or Zenith.... I need a quick one from you, a colleague of mine was shortlisted for the interview and according to him he was given a number to make arrangement with but unfortunately he got the sms deleted.... Pls can i get the no from u so that i can help him out...
    This request goes out to any in the forum that can help...... u can PM me or post it here if u like.....
    I need this ASAP... thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    @memi, that makes 2 of us.... howcome ppl jst delete sms like that.... so here is another plea... i need d no

Is it you who needs the number or your friend? I don't get you. Anyway contact me on [email protected] and I'll send it to you before monday.
    I'm battle ready be to important and known for good in Nigeria. I'm set to have money and make it work for me.

@valvon: it is a friend that needs it... like i said earlier on, i didnt apply to Honeywell... thanks for offering to help, i will use both the private mail facility of this Forum and the email u gave me.

gzl

@Ufuoma77 & @all those invited, U did not delete the text message by yourself, it was designed to self-destruct (self-delete) after you close the message. It happened to me also, immediately I finished reading the text and closed it, I couldn't find it in my inbox. But thank God I took the initiative of writing out the number before I closed the msg. Initially, I thought my phone msg capacity was already full but I also realized it's a kind of phone with infinite message capacity. So, I couldn't have deleted the msg cos at the bottom of the msg there was an "ok" which after I clicked, the msg disappeared.
    For the benefit of those who couldn't put down the number before closing the msg,but I don't know if we all had the same number, anyway here is it:
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@ gzl, u've sucessfully ease the tension on my nerves. I equally got the auto deleted text and was initially thinking it was my carelessness.
    what sort of confirmatory message are we sending to the number?
    Thanks a million.

@all, how come u all got ur msgs deleted and i still av mine, anyways the number gzl wrote corresponds with wat i av in my txt msg.
    any1 with info on wat to expect in d test?

The number gzl gave is correct. Just send a msg to the number that you have received the text.

The best.
    I'm battle ready be to important and known for good in Nigeria. I'm set to have money and make it work for me.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast