+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Help with shell application

Question Help with shell application

PLEASE HOUSE IS IT ADVICEABLE TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPIES OF CREDENTIALS ON SHELL RECRUITMENT PORTAL OR SHOULD ONLY CV DO? Plz WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY HTML DOCUMENTS THAT COULD BE UPLOADED TOO? Thanx

Re: Help with shell application

If you read the instructions carefully you would have seen they asked you to upload your C.V, transcripts or any other document that may increase your chances of getting called up for the recruitment day. As for the HTML, it is only one of the formats in which documents may be expressed, others are PDF, Word, JPEG, etc. Which means you do not have to worry about any HTML. Actually the HTML is the format in which Web pages are expressed. Back to the SHELL application, upload whatever credentials you think are important, making sure they are in either the PDF or Word formats as the JPEG is not accepted on the SHELL application.

tnx bros. i want to copy the credentials and in the microsoft word b4 uploading. hope thats ok. once again,tnx very much

please i just saw where they stated that images are not required. does it mean that i should 4get about the certificate uploads? please any body with experience on how they run their recruitment should advice am in a fix here.

please house am waiting

if your certificates are in jpeg formats, that is image formats, copy and in MSword and save. then u can upload.

..i meant to say : copy the image, it on MsWord, then save as a Word document.

House please reply to this!...:
    ....I hope to write some certification courses next month, and would want to wait till then before i apply and upload my credentials.
    Is it wise for me to wait till i get the certifications before applying, or can one update his/her information after applying?.....
    Thanks to God for this wonderful forum!...waiting for your speedy response!

Tnx guys 4 ur contributions. I just copied d certificates 2 word and unfortunately, d sizes are in mega bytes whereas d size acceptable by d site is 500kb maximum 4 each document. Pls how do i go about ds one?

@k2mature, pls don't try that. Submit ur application NOW. Last year,d application (link) was closed on 31st March. As d deadline 4 submissn of applicatns is not stated on d website,it can b closed any moment. APPLY NOW! @eddson, open d original jpeg image using d MICROSOFT PICTURE EDITOR software on ur pc,then compress d pictures to a smaller file siye b4 copying it to MS WORD.

+ Reply