+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Help!! (motivation letter)

Help!! (motivation letter)

Guys, honestly this is embarrassing, i never knew i could encounter this. Please can anyone give me an idea or sample of a motivation letter regarding a particular company. Please, any human resource management team in the house?

Note: not cover letter or application letter but motivation letter. Your help will be highly appreciated.
    I

Re: Help!! (motivation letter)

Well, me I aint untered that as well..anybody with ideas pls share, so that we all could get enlightened too. Cheers

Re: Help!! (motivation letter)

Common guys, 128 views and no body with ideas. No HRM in the house, this is bad.

Well @cipha, i did some digging and this is what i found;

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, My Name, currently in my first year at XYZ College would like to apply for a 6 month internship for a post in the marketing department of your reputed company.

I am currently pursuing my masters in marketing and at our college we understand the importance of gaining practical knowledge which will complement the textbook classroom knowledge and helps the students gain a wider perspective of the subjects.

During this course I have found that I am decently skilled in the art of persuasion, as my teachers and my former employer of 5 years will rightly testify. I've had a knack of getting my point across very well, communicating with people, understanding their needs and providing them with a value proposition which is truly hard to refuse. My skills lie in my ability to comprehensively read and understand the situation and act quickly and yet smartly.

But of what use is a raw skill, unless it is sharpened? So to this end, I decided to enroll myself in the prestigious XYZ College to help me understand more about the subject I truly adore, to help me understand the mind of the consumer better and to learn some soft skills which have proven to be effective over many years.

And laden with textbook knowledge, I wish to now implement the skills that I have learned in the real world. I want to prove to myself that I have truly been benefited by this education and what better place to start, than a company as reputed as yours?

So an internship with you, is something I look forward to very keenly.

I have enclosed by resume and cover letter as well.

Thanking You,
    My Name.

Hope it helps. Guys more contributions are needed!!!!
    I

+ Reply