+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELP WITH AGIP!!!!!

HELP WITH AGIP!!!!!

Please house,could someone brief me on the pay structure of an Instrumentation engineer(contract staff) in Agip.I have an interview for monday 5th oct.Please your urgent response will be greatly appreciated.God bless all.

Re: HELP WITH AGIP!!!!!

Respectable members of this house.I posted this since yesterday and yet no one wants to respond.I know it`s because my name is`nt sammie,bigerboyz,ufomma,gzl and other known names in this house.
    Please I`m not popular here,but your response could help me do well in my interview on the 5th.I have great respect for every member of this house.Please you people have always been your brothers keeper.Help me out please.Thanks and God bless u all.

i believe why people have not responded is because you didnt tell them when you applied or you didnt tell them to submit CV when you submitted but you want to get help from them. Prepare well and i wish you the best.

I agree with ROCKUS G. MY brother we have leave the era of eat alone and die alone, lets be our brother's keeper, When you where applying for it nobody saw your post and probably you could be the only one in the house that is called for the interview and that is why no response. All the same i wish you the best and favour for your interview but remember one will chase a thousand but two tens of thousands.

@ poster, by the way it's not about who posts that determines the response, it's about wat u are requesting. Those who know aw much agip pays will be those who work there or those who have friends working there.

Moreso, there is already a thread about AGIP titled "Saipem Interview" so I think u should pose ur question there. If the interview that u are going for is the same with wat is being discussed in that thread, u may find ur answers there.

By the way, is this ur first interview?? why are u so bothered about the pay? Most companies dont negotiate pay package, except if the candidate is one with multiple years of experience, so cool down

I don't think your approach to people not responding to your post is the best way to go about it, I believe people respond when they have something positive to contribute or have knowledge to share. I see a lot of impatience on this site, una blood too dey hot. I really don't see why you would be worried about the pay when you haven't even been offered the job, what if someone gives you a salary range and you are offered something less? Don't run before you crawl bro. Best of luck with your interview.

@Mutaka why worry about the pay? You need a job, don't you? Then go for it, afterall you applied for it. This question may be relevant if you already had a better paying job and wants to improve on the figure. what if it is ten thousand naira a month?! what does it matter if you are presently jobless. Going there will give you more exposure and better networking while you search machine keep running. I wish you the best
    Follow toluluk advice- saipem interview
    @all, Let us learn to always forgive them, they may have erred lets help them they could be our insider. Remember, the race is not for the swift, only God's grace and Mercy count. Cheers and God bless us all.

@ poster, only 1 word frm me... Saipem and Agip are distinctly disparate entities. Going to the thread on Saipem wld offer u no help. Also, contract positions offer widely varying pay depending on the nature of the contract or contractor who is employing you. All the best

@Aniomaman,positivethinker,e-diamond:Thanks for your +ve response,I`m not worried about they pay.I`m only asking to know the range just in case they ask.I`m not even sure they would ask.
    Then for the other guys,thanks for your response only that your reasons were so malicious.There was no submission of cv(that I did`nt inform the house).it`s just someone on the inside trying to help me (if you understand).

bros pls i just want to digress was the venue of the interview lagos or ph

hello Mutaka,how did ur interview go? abeg let the house know so we fit dey build experience
    cheers broda

+ Reply