Hello Potential Coffee Millionaire!

I wanted to send you this information because I feel you are a person of Influence that may be interested in knowing what is about to happen in Nigeria!

Organo Gold is COMING to Nigeria!

Organo Gold was started with a $100,000 loan from the Bank in Sept of 2008! Organo Gold manufactures every day products (Coffee, Tea, Soap, Lotion and Toothpaste) infused with the WORLD’S #1 Herb, Ganoderma! We are cleverly disguised as a Coffee and Tea company, and we have been providing Health and Wealth to Millions all over the world! The idea is BRILLIANT! Take these “Habitual” products and put a 4000 year old herb that helps with Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Low Energy, Compromised Immune Systems, Insomnia, Weight Loss, Vigor in the bedroom and more!

To market these products internationally, Mr. Chua added our Global Master Distributor Mr. Shane Morand and our Executive Vice President of Sales Mr. Holton Buggs to the team and in the first 5 Months in business we did $2 Million dollars in sales!
In 2009- $9 Million
In 2010- $47 Million
In 2011- $152 Million
in 2012- $352 Million… and we just closed out our year with over $400 Million in Sales!

So, in just 5 Years, we have done almost $1 Billion dollars in revenue and created 48 Documented Millionaires! We are in 34 Countries, just launched in Kenya 10 weeks ago and we have done over $1 Million in Sales.

Nigeria is opening in March 2014! Nigeria is our 35th country and will QUICKLY be our #1 Country in Organo Gold! The expectation for Nigeria is so high because once they TASTE the Coffee and Tea, they LOVE IT and want more! Did I happen to mention our Coffee and Tea mixes with Ice Cold WATER? Now Nigeria has a HEALTHY and DELICIOUS alternative to Coca-Cola and Nescafe’!
(Watch this short video for a demo! http://youtu.be/mi0Jh_RMsL8)

How is Organo Gold different from any other “Network Marketing” Company?
This opportunity is LIMITLESS! Because our products are based on HABIT, and the WORLD consumes them, we can have clients and partners anywhere in the WORLD!

Imagine this:
--Exporting Coffee and Tea around the world! (I do this presently!)
--Being a Distributor to Hotels, Airlines, and Restaurants…! (I constantly approach businesses to become their supplier!)
-- Helping Churches and Non-Profits redirect Coffee and Tea dollars from Nescafe and Lipton and bring it back into the organization where it will do the most good! (I have helped many churches do this!)
--Being an employer and having Coffee and Tea Stands at Events in your town selling your products CUP by CUP (I have made THOUSANDS this way!!!)
--Owning a Coffee and Tea Shop…and MUCH more!
Only your IMAGINATION can limit you!

ALL THIS can be achieved WITHOUT building a TEAM or RECRUITING!
If you want to build a Distribution Team, that’s just even MORE Revenue for you and your partners!

No other company has produced as many Millionaires as we have in such a short time! We have the #2 and #3 most consumed beverage on the planet, infused with the #1 Herb in the World… How CAN we lose!

Here is the opportunity in a nutshell! Get POSITIONED now and be on the GROUND FLOOR of the NEXT Microsoft, Nestle and Coca-Cola! We WILL be a HOUSEHOLD NAME! Millionaires WILL be created in Nigeria! We are only interested in partnering with people that are:
FEARLESS! VISIONARY! INFLUENTIAL! AMBITIOUS! DRIVEN and presently SUCCESSFUL!

In our experience, those are the people that become MILLIONAIRES with Organo Gold!
So, as to not waste time… You will be the OWNER of a Coffee and Tea Company! That means YOU will be supplying other businesses and customers with YOUR coffee and tea, versus them purchasing from Nescafe or Lipton! This requires an investment for your Distribution agreement, website and products. Also, it will require a monthly contribution to your business by way of replenishment of your inventory.

Organo Gold is expected to bring in $10 Million in revenue our first month open in Nigeria. We split our revenue 50/50 between the company and the distribution teams. We WILL capture 1% of the Coffee and Tea market in Nigeria, amounting to about $100 Million per YEAR in revenue (low end!) So, imagine being able to get YOUR share of $50 Million per year from your business?
If you can, it’s time to get positioned!

Simply click on the link below and download the application.
http://nigeria.ogphd.com/wp-content/...ion-Form-1.pdf

Fill it out and email back to me to hold your position. Partners will be placed in the system on the day of launch in May 2014 in the order the application is received. (No Naira is required until that date, and I will tell you the process for payment as we get closer to the date!)

If you would like to begin building your distribution team NOW before the launch (we have a HUGE ADVANTAGE and no competition if you start NOW) then you can order products wholesale and begin sharing them with businesses and customers to build their interest in joining you and buying from you! (We can discuss all those details after you send back your application!)
Take a look at this video!
http://ogshow.organogold.com

Get your application back to me ASAP! One HOUR can make the difference in your benefiting from the person that came in after you or them benefiting from YOU! I look forward to this building this business with you!!

Chika Chukwu
Authorized Distributor for Organo Gold
Email - [email protected]
http://nigeria.weallneedcoffee.com