My good people i welcome you all to year 2013.A year full of blessings and breakthroughs.You see i believe that many members of naijahotjobs will get their desired jobs this year and their story will change for good.My prayer for you all is that GOD will wipe away your tears of job searching and give you good jobs like working in chevron,mobil,shell,schlumberger,addax,nnpc,Dpr,ne stle,pz industries,globacom,etisalat etc.Why i want GOD to give you these jobs is because i dont want you guys to be coming back to this site searching for jobs,instead you come back to this site and inform people about upcoming jobs in your different companies.

Please guys i mean what am typing because so many have left schools and frustrated in life.But dont worry if GOD can do it for me,then HE will do better for you out there.I want you guys to be persistence in job searching and follow it up with prayers,fasting and sowing seed.For my muslims brothers and sisters,i dont know how you good guys do it,but in your own way please pray,fast and do what you know.Other things i will advice you all to do is to put in for international known certifications like STCW 95,IWCF certifiction,NEBOSH etc though they are expensive but please try.STCW 95 is for people that have interest to work in the marine industries,IWCF is for oil and gas drilling engineers and NEBOSH is for safety.So please try and get anyone because many companies will advertise this year.

Am always available around 5pm to help you guys with any information you need to get so that you will be updated.Well,i like helping people if am in a position to do it and please i dont collect money from anybody.Watch before you apply for any job because all are not real jobs.If a company offered you a job and you want to know the authencity of the company try and ask people around you or bring it to this site,we will sort it out.Well,i have to stop here and maybe next time we chat.Have a good year and remain favoured.

SAMMIE