+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Halliburton Has Started calling for Interview

Halliburton Has Started calling for Interview

I just got a mail a while ago for an oral interview in Halliburton.

We wrote a second test in their compound on 9th July.

please does any one know their pay package for fresh guys because such question will come up during interview.

One Luv!

Re: Halliburton Has Started calling for Interview

hey thats great cos I just got mine too! Congrats
    I fink u should expect the normal "LETS GET TO KNOW YOU" thing. More info go still dey appreciated.
    All the best guys
    If the sky's the limit, why are there footsteps on the moon?

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix
    hey thats great cos I just got mine too! Congrats
    I fink u should expect the normal "LETS GET TO KNOW YOU" thing. More info go still dey appreciated.
    All the best guys
    U are very correct bro! get ready for questions requiring prompt answers...also get ready to give lots of illustrations to back up your points...again there are no right or wrong answers just back up your stand point beyond doubt, and ensure your thought process is logical so you don't contradict any statement you have made earlier...

best wishes guys!

@Triple C: u are the bestest. But permit me to say that i'm kinnda stuck here: what kindda questions: is it about yourself, or ur field of study or about the company or logical reasoning questions? pls give a few hints or examples. Thanks for the Info nonetheless

@The Matrix; The process was kinda stereotyped but yet specific with each individual
    The usual starting point is "may we meet you, or tell us a little about yourself" basically the same questions just different shades.
    The process progresses through different questions each trying to pull out more from you...leadership abilities, challenges faced and how you handled each situation, conflicts resolved...etc
    These are designed to test/check your team spirit, ability to adapt and perform under different work environments.

Above all...go with God bro!

Tanx man u rock. pls mail me on my yahoo id so we could hook up "nnanndy"
    Cheers

congrats fellas. I was invited too for interview on wednesday. Considering we are interviewing for engineering positions, what do u think the dress code is for halliburton. Since i am also a woman, what do you guys advice me to wear? I would love to appear as professional as possible?

@tripple-c, do you know if there are questions from specific fields of study and if yes can u just give us some examples. Knowing what to expect will help calm some jumping nerves. thanks.

Success Guys, have in mind that interveiw questions most times depends on what you answered. So just prepare well. Any work experience could help. Your school project, industrial experience, NYSC experience, post NYSC experience. Even if you have been teaching since you finished NYSC. They most times would want to know if you have leadership qualities, teaching ability, humble disposition and willingness to learn and face challenges. Ability to adapt.

You can make it.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by bloodred
    congrats fellas. I was invited too for interview on wednesday. Considering we are interviewing for engineering positions, what do u think the dress code is for halliburton. Since i am also a woman, what do you guys advice me to wear? I would love to appear as professional as possible?
    I would say that skirt suit would do, a light grey skirt suit with a top that compliments in colour would be ok, dress corporate.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodred
    @tripple-c, do you know if there are questions from specific fields of study and if yes can u just give us some examples. Knowing what to expect will help calm some jumping nerves. thanks.
    wrt the questions in ones field of study, I sincerely was not asked any...their questions were based on responses to hypothetical/real life scenarios backed up with practical examples. review your cv and have the details of your project at hand, just in case

+ Reply