+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Guys, check ur emails, Total is now sending out mails to successful applicants

Re: Guys, check ur emails, Total is now sending out mails to successful applicants

Quote Originally Posted by newtontoyo
    @ Uzoma and Ekioma

Is it a crime for u guys to inform the house of the positions u applied for?
    Nah wah o....
    Bros.. Take it easy on them as you can see their status they are "newbies" , i guess they ve not logged on since then, i hope that when next they do the will respond... i understand say ur body dey hot.

@ Ekiomo, biggy 387, abjflow thanks for coming up with your infos little things like these helps men to know their stands.

@tompolo thumbs up you are the man .... thanks for the info

@ house lets BRING IT ON if you have any useful info.

I Applied for Technical Safety Engineer yet to invited..... i am sure it will come.

THANKS TO ALL.

Re: Guys, check ur emails, Total is now sending out mails to successful applicants

I actually applied for the position of Junior Geologist. Has anyone who applied for this same position been invited for the test?
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Quote Originally Posted by dukee17
    Bros.. Take it easy on them as you can see their status they are "newbies" , i guess they ve not logged on since then, i hope that when next they do the will respond... i understand say ur body dey hot.

@ Ekiomo, biggy 387, abjflow thanks for coming up with your infos little things like these helps men to know their stands.

@tompolo thumbs up you are the man .... thanks for the info

@ house lets BRING IT ON if you have any useful info.

I Applied for Technical Safety Engineer yet to invited..... i am sure it will come.

THANKS TO ALL.

I didnt see dat but thanks anyway.....

A brother of mine applied for junior geologist,he hasnt been called

pls anybody with a test invite for well technician shld inform the house.

Hello Guys I applied for Client Support Engeer has anyone received an invitation base on this?

Pls guys, has anybody got the mail for the position of Experienced Production Operator?
    I must make it to the top.

Please, for those of you who have got a mail, did your status change in Total's Application website? Any change?

Sorry guys I have been doing some preo work. I wass called for Mechanical engineer position.
    Tomps Baba, you are the men thanks for the insight. Very helpful. Guys 'ill appreciate more info

Total invites

Pls house.is there any pesin applied for CONTRACT ENGR CONTACTED.pls i need response 4rm d house.
    J

Re: Guys, check ur emails, Total is now sending out mails to successful applican

Quote Originally Posted by biggy387
    yes, I was invited for the position of Subsea support engineer
    @Biggy387...i aplied for contracts engr...but havent recieved any IV yet....i wud want to knw more about this subsea engr...my email [email protected]ias

anyone who applied for the post of Contract Engineer pls let us know if u v been contacted

funny enough the status has nt changed on their site, still reads under examination.

Aptitude testing is a measure of natural ability for quick grasp, understanding. Companies use it to reduce the number of soaring applicants, to reduce the cost of, and ultimately the problems associated with , interviewing everybody. They do it too to encourage learning culture and most importantly to select candidates that mostly suit their needs. Total will do it too to achieve these. So , if ure called, be prepared to meet the aforementioned reasons. The tests should be technical, verbal and maths inclined. So browse through the notes. The professional test will drill your University/Polytechnic education, how well you have been taught in school, how well you have assimilated, how much you know. These will expose/appraise the flaws/intellect in you. So be prepared to face the heculean task. You will not be paid millions while being a mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by jodeci
    It is obvious u emerge from the cave where u hv been held captive for years by ignorance.

Must you talk when sane people are talking?

Ol'boy! You harsh o! LOL!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast