+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Guys! can this be true, I saw this on my mail

Guys! can this be true, I saw this on my mail

APPOINTMENT LETTER/CONTRACT AGREEMENT 1

With reference to your application with us, as screened and evaluated by us, Achater Offshore Ltd are pleased to offer you a provisional appointment as SITE ENGINEER, We are desirous to have you work with us after this assessment by us as we see your skills as value addition to our company and our clients respectively.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the Offer Letter/Terms of Agreement that transcends any written document.

It is expected that you join us as early as possible but not later than one (1) Month, beyond which the offer would be in abeyance, until a new date may be considered by us.On acceptance of this Appointment you are to submit the following referenced documents below to us:

1. Two (2) Passport Size photographs
    2. Job offer acceptance letter and copy of dully signed Job Contract
    3. Scan copy of your International Passport (at least 4 months to expiration)
    4. Onshore/Offshore Survival Certificates (indicate if available)**
    5. International Worker's Certificate.

This Offer of Expatriate Work contract is contingent upon the fulfillment of all the above referenced engagement provisions within the time frame allotted to it. Kindly,acknowledge the receipt of this offer and if acceptable to your expectation, sign the agreement copy as a token of your acceptance and return same to us within Four (4) days of acceptance.You shall be eligible to receive the benefits/compensations indicated in the main terms and Conditions which shall include:

* Health/life and disability insurance.
    * Sick leave
    * Vacation days
    * Allowances
    * Car/travel and telephone expenses
    * Other Normal and reasonable expenses will be reimbursed on a monthly basis per company policy.
    * Bonus effective upon your completion of 90 days of employment, and based on the formula determined by the Company.

You are required to contact the LOUGH CHAMBERS whose contact details are given below for expedited processing of your International Worker's Certificate that must be presented to us within Ten Days of receipt of this offer letter as an indication of your readiness to resume with the Company.

LOUGH CHAMBERS
    Name: Barr. Smart Okon (Esq.)
    Designation: Principal Notary
    Tel: +234 (0) 8102380385
    Email: [email protected]

Note, failure to provide the International Worker's Certificate On or before the 6th August,2012 could be considered to mean your lack of readiness to resuming with the company and unwillingness to abide with UK Public/work safety Guideline, and will result to the nullification of the Appointment.

Note that it is your duty to bear the cost of your International Worker's Certificate as this will enable the company (Achater Offshore Ltd) to sponsor your Visa,Works/Residence Permit Papers and other traveling material, including your flight ticket and one month upfront salary for you to settle your local expense before your embark on your trip to UK.

For further clarification regarding your appointment with us, you are advised to contact the HR Manager's office through and also,the above-mentioned documents should be forwarded specifically to:

ACHATER OFFSHORE LTD
    HR/Operations Manager
    Phone: +44 70111 20876,

Any expenses involved in the processing of the International Worker's Certificate and other contingency will be reimbursed by the Company after five working days including One (1) month upfront salary to enable you to settle your local expenses before you embark on your trip to UK on Employee's early notification and substantiated with an official receipt of expense.

Once again we at Achater Offshore Ltd welcomes you to join our team of experts and enjoy the world best workforce family.

With Best Wishes,
    Mr.Steve Gray
    Recruitment Manager
    Attachments

• ACHATER OFFSHORE LTD WORK CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER.pdf

Download All

With reference to your application with us, as screened and evaluated by us, Achater Offshore Ltd are pleased to offer you a provisional appointment as SITE ENGINEER, We are desirous to have you work with us after this assessment by us as we see your skills as value addition to our company and our clients respectively.

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the Offer Letter/Terms of Agreement that transcends any written document.

It is expected that you join us as early as possible but not later than one (1) Month, beyond which the offer would be in abeyance, until a new date may be considered by us.On acceptance of this Appointment you are to submit the following referenced documents below to us:

This Offer of Expatriate Work contract is contingent upon the fulfillment of all the above referenced engagement provisions within the time frame allotted to it. Kindly,acknowledge the receipt of this offer and if acceptable to your expectation, sign the agreement copy as a token of your acceptance and return same to us within Four (4) days of acceptance.You shall be eligible to receive the benefits/compensations indicated in the main terms and Conditions which shall include:

* Sick leave
    * Vacation days
    * Allowances
    * Other Normal and reasonable expenses will be reimbursed on a monthly basis per company policy.
    * Bonus effective upon your completion of 90 days of employment, and based on the formula determined by the Company.

You are required to contact the LOUGH CHAMBERS whose contact details are given below for expedited processing of your International Worker's Certificate that must be presented to us within Ten Days of receipt of this offer letter as an indication of your readiness to resume with the Company.

LOUGH CHAMBERS
    Tel: +234 (0) 8102380385

Note, failure to provide the International Worker's Certificate On or before the 6th August,2012 could be considered to mean your lack of readiness to resuming with the company and unwillingness to abide with UK Public/work safety Guideline, and will result to the nullification of the Appointment.

Note that it is your duty to bear the cost of your International Worker's Certificate as this will enable the company (Achater Offshore Ltd) to sponsor your Visa,Works/Residence Permit Papers and other traveling material, including your flight ticket and one month upfront salary for you to settle your local expense before your embark on your trip to UK.

For further clarification regarding your appointment with us, you are advised to contact the HR Manager's office through and also,the above-mentioned documents should be forwarded specifically to:

ACHATER OFFSHORE LTD
    HR/Operations Manager

Any expenses involved in the processing of the International Worker's Certificate and other contingency will be reimbursed by the Company after five working days including One (1) month upfront salary to enable you to settle your local expenses before you embark on your trip to UK on Employee's early notification and substantiated with an official receipt of expense.

Once again we at Achater Offshore Ltd welcomes you to join our team of experts and enjoy the world best workforce family.

With Best Wishes,
    Mr.Steve Gray
    Recruitment Manager
    Attachments

Download All

· ACHATER OFFSHORE LTD RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT

* Sick leave
    * Vacation days
    * Allowances

LOUGH CHAMBERS
    Tel: +234 (0)

ACHATER OFFSHORE LTD
    HR/Operations Manager

With Best Wishes,
    Mr.Steve Gray
    Recruitment Manager

Attachments

Download All

Re: Guys! can this be true, I saw this on my mail

I got the same mail almost a month ago and the same mail was also sent to my cousin who did all necessary processes and also call the Nigeria line that was given in the mail .... In short , we both discovered that it is a scamming mail.... Just beware and do not send any money to anyone.....

RULES
    #1 Dnt pay money into any one's account
    #2 Visit loughes chamber. Book an appointment! see the chamber physically
    #3 Insist on visiting no matter the constraints.
    #4 dnt 4ward any of ur credentials unless it is confirmed.

Bros watch... Handiwork of ur UK brothers. Beware of scam

Broda!!! U don't need to be told again d@ it's a scam. This name, "Achatter or wateva has been listed 4 a very long tym as one of d greatest scam aos in Nigeria.
    Recipent beware and fly!!!fly!!! Fly!!! A word...

Dont waste your time...its pure scam.

It's very simple, did you apply to such a company? Before making any offer, the company would have had a chat with you. Did you have any contact with them? I know it's difficult when you are searching for a job to receive such a mail and not think about falling for their purpose, but if you didn't have any contact with the company, why do you expect to get an offer out of the blues?

Pls, guys i got a text invite this afternoon by O'Neal INC,does anyone know about them and what they are into, the address is No 15 adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu street, Ikeja, lagos. I Just want to know if it is worth attending, i do not want 2 waste my time and money, test is 4 2pm, tomorrow 31/07/2012. Urgent pls.

Tanx all, i tot as much.

+ Reply