+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GUINNESS WAITING LIST- HOW REAL, HOUSE?

GUINNESS WAITING LIST- HOW REAL, HOUSE?

Hello House,
    Guinness called me and told me I am on their waiting list. I don't know if anybody on waiting list has a high chance of being called. I just got tired of all this shits. I will appreciate replies from people who have been on waiting list in the past most especially Guinness. Thanks and God bless.

Re: GUINNESS WAITING LIST- HOW REAL, HOUSE?

@ Adebalogun2006..............Of course you have a very high chance of been called and always be ready because it would be at short notice, it simply means you passed the company set-benchmark for employment even though they had to consider perhaps the best 10 or 15 because of space, however not every applicant would eventually accept the offer when its offered (some might already have 2 or more offers to consider) or make it through the final stages, and then again perhaps they are considering increasing the required number and have decided to let you in on the offing.
    congrats in advance, pray very very hard to the God that opens a door that no one can close.
    I was told of someone who did the last GMT and was called to resume 4 months after his batch had already started, just have faith.

@ adebalogun2006.you 99% chances.all wat u need do is pray that it tarry not too long,u will get it.

Guys guys, Guiness is full of sh*t wen it comes to waiting list. I have a friend who came for their freaking assessment last year and he was told he was on the waiting list. He is still on that waiting list till tomorrow ooooo. I just pray ur own story will be different.
    Pray and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Conquistador
    Guys guys, Guiness is full of sh*t wen it comes to waiting list. I have a friend who came for their freaking assessment last year and he was told he was on the waiting list. He is still on that waiting list till tomorrow ooooo. I just pray ur own story will be different.
    Pray and fast.
    @Conquistador..............thats no reason for slanders or libels, I rightly affirm that this forum isnt about defaming, slandering nor libeling, I stand to be corrected, a thousand and one things could go wrong with an application.

@Adebalogun2006.........I agree with mondada, 99%, however dont overlook the 1%, Pray, Pray and Pray again

@kblaze
    I agree wit u dat d choice of language isnt d best, but i also know a couple of pple who are victim of wat CONQUISDATOR jst talkd about....a friend has been waitn for 2yrs after he was told he was amongst d 15 recommended by the recruitment team...

@ waiter...pray hard and i also pray u be favored

Bt...can anyone tell me how fair he thinks Guinness recruitment process is?

so far with how the recruitment process has gone in Guinness..i think its the most fairest that i have seen...dis is not who do u know here kind of thing....that applies to most other companies

there is no reason to be scared of fed-up. u are on the waiting list; its good news. just look to God. all things are possible.
    Q

Re: Diageo Graduate trainee-supply------(latest)

Thanks house... U re really wonderfull. All d best.

Reports reaching me; HR have their own final stage today. so whats next?

+ Reply