+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: GSK Test...

Re: GSK Test...

Quote Originally Posted by lexia
    @wwenoyenn please kindly send me d past question [email protected]
    really grateful.
    kindly send to [email protected].
    a lil error in the previous addy. my bad.

anyone with d info on gsk should pls send us the gsk test format/past questions? 10x

Just checked my mail and found mine too. Please could any member of the house tell what and what are their criteria for shortlisting. Please I need to know if any member of the house who has been in employment for about 2 years got an invitation to particpate in the test. A friend of mine who has been working with a bank applied for the vacancy and several others but to his shock, he has never been invited for one. Can this be the case because he has already been working in a bank or not? Anybody with a reasonable advice or suggestion should kindly respond. He is seriously confused!!

Me too i need it too. Thanks
    [email protected]
    thanks

@bobby the same thing happened to me. i applied but wasn't called. i even called dragnet to reconfirm thinking that i had probably missed the text msg because the mobile number i used to apply was down, they told me they sent messages to both phones and mail boxes and dat if i did not get any then i wasn't shortlisted. God dey sha. We'll keep on trying.

@all: Does anyone know how long it takes for them reply successful candidates? I 'm Jst keen on knowin.... At least we get don't know how long d wait 'd be...

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    @all: Does anyone know how long it takes for them reply successful candidates? I 'm Jst keen on knowin.... At least we get don't know how long d wait 'd be...
    Its unlike dragnet/gse not to have sent scores to candidates by now. I received my previous test scores the same day I wrote them. Only dragnet can answer in this case. I hope all is well with them.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234