+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GSK Interview: How was it?

gzl

GSK Interview: How was it?

I'm just trying to sample the opinion of those that had their GSK interview today. In my opinion, I was quite impressed by them cos they actually beat my expectation. They crowned it all with good hospitality (Free lunch ) except that they didn't give us Panadol to ease up

The interview was quite interesting for me, especially the Presentation to Panel part of it. Can anyone imagine the topic I was given to make a presentation on.... DANCING
    That topic was the least of my expectations but I take it to be a favour from God cos it was like giving me a penalty kick and Glory to God, I delivered it adequately.
    For the 20-minute test, I would like to have your (those interviewed today by GSK) response to it. Thanks.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Re: GSK Interview: How was it?

Pls dis GSK Interview/test is it 4 those dat aplied 4 management trainee or sales representative about 1 and half month ago? Am new, pls reply.

gzl

@Quinzy: it's the interview for Management Trainees that scaled the test held on 7th July @Chams.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    I'm just trying to sample the opinion of those that had their GSK interview today. In my opinion, I was quite impressed by them cos they actually beat my expectation. They crowned it all with good hospitality (Free lunch ) except that they didn't give us Panadol to ease up

The interview was quite interesting for me, especially the Presentation to Panel part of it. Can anyone imagine the topic I was given to make a presentation on.... DANCING
    That topic was the least of my expectations but I take it to be a favour from God cos it was like giving me a penalty kick and Glory to God, I delivered it adequately.
    For the 20-minute test, I would like to have your (those interviewed today by GSK) response to it. Thanks.

So which Song did you play? Which kind of Dance did you display. lol
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

gzl

@maxweber: gango aso... gbamu gbamu.....

Ah GZL,its been a while we neva see u 4 dis forum, welcome back o. So u did GSK too? Thot u shld be somwher in Ibadan as an employee to Baba Mike.?

@GZL: ow far with the stuff? It was kinda of cool sha. So as per your experience, what are the answers to the Q?

@GZL. it's really your season and time. it will be foolishness to deny and despise this lest one loses his own miracle. It's my time too, so i can felicitate with ya. i did my interview yesterday and i'm not sure of what you were asked but i know same presentation topics were given. if you were given the topic on camels, then the answer is to add a camel and retain the same sharing ratio. all 17 camels will be shared that way....except u don't know what i'm talking about

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha
    Ah GZL,its been a while we neva see u 4 dis forum, welcome back o. So u did GSK too? Thot u shld be somwher in Ibadan as an employee to Baba Mike.?
    @Cipha: na true... but there's always a means of escape... dem no fit use boiling ring inside Bar Beach now

gzl

@famuchie: baba how far now? What was ur topic for presentation? The answers to the first 20-minute part are PLANNING, DECISION (or INDECISION), and the 17 camels will be shared as 9,6,2.

Methinks the answer to the 2nd question is Specialization.

gzl

@Tollu: can u expatiate/explain why u think "Specialization" should be the answer?

+ Reply