+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GSK calling 4 Aptitude Test

GSK calling 4 Aptitude Test

Guys I got dis mail yesterday 4rm dragnet....

Dear Candidate,

You have been invited for an aptitude test for GlaxoSmithKline Plc as detailed below:

Venue: , ChamsCity @ Abuja Plot 66, 1st Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Road, By Federal Character Commission, Central Abuja

Date: Thursday 22-Dec-2011

Time: 10:00 AM

Username: ************

Password: *****

Please note that this test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your calculator, username and password.

Please be at the centre at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.

To view sample questions go to www.faceoftesting.com/sample

For further enquiries call: 08075893667

Dragnet Solutions Limited

so guys start checking your mails.....

Reply to: Reply to Dragnet Solutions Limited
    Send

Re: GSK calling 4 Aptitude Test

I got the message too but the time on mine is 11:30AM,Thursday December 22, 2011 and to come 30mins earlier for accreditation. Does anybody know how their salary package looks like?

Venue:Chamscity@Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.

Pls house dis is my first time of attending a test since i finished my NYSC(Batch C) 2010/2011 pls any assistance for m regarding the dragnet test wil b apreciated,my mail is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by kreal View Post
    Pls house dis is my first time of attending a test since i finished my NYSC(Batch C) 2010/2011 pls any assistance for m regarding the dragnet test wil b apreciated,my mail is [email protected]
    get gmat and GRE books. surf this site u can get shl and other aptitude test format question here.best of luck in ur job hunting.

@ kreal like kenny gbedu said just get hold of the gmat but i'll suggest u 1st go to faceoftesting.com/sample to see sample questions just so you know what to look for in the gmat, and for the spatial part i'll recommend a site www.assessmentday.co.uk they have sample questions and solutions,u can download for free, on that site u only need the spatia,coz thats the part that concerns dragnet. Wishing you and every other person writing the test all the best.
    I'm optimistic we'll all make it, by His Grace

@yakmut nd kenny tnx very much

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

The test is usually in three sections: Numerical, Verbal, and Abstract reasoning
    numerical is basically data interpretation i.e. Calculations based on graphs and tables. So brush up on dat. Also, U cld go to Psychometric Testing | Aptitude Tests | Free Aptitude Test | Psychometric Test | Abstract Reasoning (an additional option to assessmentday).
    The verbal is a series of 4 or 5 comprehension passages with questions from which U choose two correct answers.
    The abstract is based on diagrams and shapes wherein U wld av to understand d patterns and choose which one wld come next.
    The test isnt too bad sha, just work on ur speed before the test (only 1 day sha). All the best!!!

Is anybody in the house invited for 8 or 9am on thursay 22nd?

@bosheman tanx very much,is d rsult wil b out imdiatly

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

@Ibot: U too dat question right outta my mouth.
    @kreal: it usually depends on the company in question. Dragnet has bin known to send scores to job applicants a few days after d test.
    Again, who was called for 8AM or 9M on Thursday?

@boshemann i saw d materials u sent 2 m,infact i am very grateful.

Pls boshemann, am in need of any useful materials too o. My email addy: [email protected]. Would be highly greatful. Thanks in anticipation.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast