+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GSK calling

GSK calling

hello house, pls does anyone know what to expect during the upcoming interview and d pay range for gsk. Thanks in anticipation.

Re: GSK calling

Pay range, you never even do the interview. Guy chillll

let the guy ask o. it's good to weigh options. i have no idea wot to expect except the unexpected because it seems gsk has an unconventional way of conducting interviews...
    !

@jays, this is d final interview nd I dont want 2 say an outrageous amt, cos i currently have a price tag so i want 2 be careful. still wonder wat its like there sha

@swaggz no vex, see you there I guess

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by swaggz101
    @jays, this is d final interview nd I dont want 2 say an outrageous amt, cos i currently have a price tag so i want 2 be careful. still wonder wat its like there sha
    @swaggz101: wat makes you think dat dis is d final interview? don't be too sure. Anyhow,I'm a stakeholder in dis too & I'm also very interested in knowing how much GSK will offer.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

@swaggz101: I'll advise you avoid stating any figure concerning salary at d interview even if you're asked.It's safer for you to stylishly redirect d question to ur interviewer.For instance u could say something like: "What range of salary would you usually offer someone wit my qualification?" or you may say, "I believe GSK offers competitive salary compared to wat is obtainable in the industry,so I am rest assured"

But if they still insist dat you name a figure,then you may say "around N2mpa"
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    @swaggz101: I'll advise you avoid stating any figure concerning salary at d interview even if you're asked.It's safer for you to stylishly redirect d question to ur interviewer.For instance u could say something like: "What range of salary would you usually offer someone wit my qualification?" or you may say, "I believe GSK offers competitive salary compared to wat is obtainable in the industry,so I am rest assured"

But if they still insist dat you name a figure,then you may say "around N2mpa"
    well-spoken by the most experienced engineer general of the federation, guy i go come meet u for tutorial concerning my interviews that are coming up. No wonder u just dey clinch all the jobs
    hope we cud chat soon.

let me add a little something to gzl's statement. i've found it sometimes pays (no pun intended) to specify a RANGE rather than a specific value. for instance, one could say btw N1.5 and N2m.......unless they insist on a specific figure-then we go for the highest rung. one love...
    !

Guys, GSK pays about 45 - 55 k per month with benefits such as medical, 13th month, leave allownace etc.

+ Reply