+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Got a text message invite for PZCussons test @ Ilupeju. Does anyone knw their format?

Got a text message invite for PZCussons test @ Ilupeju. Does anyone knw their format?

I just got an invite for PZCussons Test, sent by a Mr Thompson? Anyone got same?

Re: Got a text message invite for PZCussons test @ Ilupeju. Does anyone knw their for

@hunkygee.. have you been invited for any test by PZ? Where is the venue of the test? Cheers!

Re: Got a text message invite for PZCussons test @ Ilupeju. Does anyone knw their for

Gmat questions, quantitative and verbal, 1st stage is not dat difficult, just familarise ursef wit d gmat format, and work on your speed, best of luck!

I ve written dier test b4 its computer based shl!read it and practice wt d computer!though I wrote for d post of sales manager!

Thank you Chyberry and brightsparks. @ Daneland 306, the venue is PZCussons Training School, 45/45 town Planning way Ilupeju Lagos.

@hunkygee,the first test is GMAT.you won't have a problem with that but what are you still looking for now?please PM me your number.Thanks

@hunkybee, you didnt answer one of my questions ie whether you have written any test with them before.. I will advise you study GMAT, at the same time, the questions might be in testlets i.e 4 questions in 3 minutes per page afterwhich the next question pops up. Go with calculator.. Work on you accuracy.. . If it is the ability test, then you must pass both sessions to be called for interview....I wish you good success.

Quote Originally Posted by daneland306 View Post
    @hunkybee, you didnt answer one of my questions ie whether you have written any test with them before.. I will advise you study GMAT, at the same time, the questions might be in testlets i.e 4 questions in 3 minutes per page afterwhich the next question pops up. Go with calculator.. Work on you accuracy.. . If it is the ability test, then you must pass both sessions to be called for interview....I wish you good success.
    Thank you Daneland306. your posts were helpful. It is my first test with PZ. I have taken it and was successful, hence an invitation for ability test has been sent to me. Stay blesssed.

+ Reply