+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Go solar Africa Application!!!

Go solar Africa Application!!!

Pls House i got a mail from Go solar Africa on d the Green job Application Details, but unfortunately i cant see the attachement that came with the mail.Anyone with a similar mail?

Re: Go solar Africa Application!!!

Tender10, when did you recieve the mail because i did send a mail to the email add but i m yet to get any mail from them. Pls anyone valuable info should enlighten us.

@ Ekwo baba, I got the mail yesterday with two attachments but yet to open it.
    I must make it to the top.

Got the mail on tuesday. U can check the Banking Section fro the same topic for the attachments

Yes u're right. I got one early yesterday without attachement and later in the day with attachement. This shows that the initial one send was a mistake, they will definitely resend it. just Keep ur finger cross. 1 love

My Issue is that I sent an email (letter) of inquiry to them, and all I got were the attachments. what exactly are we applying for (so I can say so in the cover letter). Will it simply be |"Application for participation in the jobs fellowship program" or what? I'm terrible at cover letter writing, so help out.
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    V

Hello house,

Has anyone been notified for interview with regards to the advertised opportunity?

I got a congratulatory mail from them today but in the long run i am required to pay 3k for training fee, materials
    and fellows’ kit.

I hope it's real

house, anyone who really know about this gosolar africa should shed light on this organization and the ''green fellowship program''. i got a mail from them informing me of my qualification for interview,but, they are requesting for 3k b4 the interview date is fixed for me.
    house, has anyone had experience with gosolar africa and it's green fellowship program. pls, shed light.

I will advise us to avoid stuffs that are doubtful ab initio, especially those that promise good but lack the backing/support from well known organizations that will authenticate their existence.

For Example, If Go Africa claim to be supported by United Nations, PTDF, Naijahotjobs and bla bla bla.
    for confirmation, I wont call Go-Africa but United Nation, PTDF and Naijahotjobs Admin

Just like wen I got an sms stating my biography & promising a chevron Job. I contacted the true offices of their sponsors, Ogun State Govt And Ogun State NYSC instead.

Guys, no matter how tempting/small d price be,
    no dulling, we dont fall mugus to pple we are wiser than. if not, dem go shout Hallelujah!!!

+ Reply