+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GLO TEST & RECALCITRANT HOTJOBBERS

gzl

GLO TEST & RECALCITRANT HOTJOBBERS

It is quite unfortunate the way some hotjobbers have refused to cooperate. They have failed to give detailed information about the Glo Test they took since 20th March,2010 at ChamsCity. I don't know if they think by revealing the nature of the test or question will deny them opportunity to be employed by Glo. This type of behaviour will take them no where . I'll advise such people to make amends & have a change of behaviour against next time of other opportunities, even with other companies.

I took my own test yesterday by 12pm at the same venue.
    For the benefit of those that will take the test tomorrow & those that will take it at a later date; the questions are in three sections: VERBAL (20 questions,17mins), NUMERICAL (20questions,20mins), & ABSTRACT REASONING (16questions,16mins).
    The Numerical is core SHL (analysing charts, figures,etc) while the Verbal is GMAT. The verbal section is in such a way that each question has two correct answers which you must choose. The Abstract reasoning is a bit more complex than the normal SHL type.

The questions are exactly the same format (and some, direct repetition) with that of the Undisclosed Multinational held on 27th Feb.

Success to those that will take test tomorrow & subsequently.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

GLO TEST & RECALCITRANT HOTJOBBERS

I just read your post a couple of minutes ago!....I just want to thank you for your courage and openness. You have done well by providing info. that will benefit loads of graduates......You are blessed....Cheers

Re: GLO TEST & RECALCITRANT HOTJOBBERS

@gzl, Thanks alot for the information. God bless you
    With God All things are possible

Please does anybody know where to submit CV for the Glo Sale JobAdvert that was announced about two weeks ago

@gzl, Ride on my guy. Do not be discouraged........
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

gzl

@Caledonian and @maxweber, thanks to you guys. I am only doing my own for God & benefit of mankind.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I have just been called by Glo at exactly 11:47am for my interview tomorrow.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl, Thank GOD!

I'm wishing you success man......
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

please can u send me the site apply to

Is this Glo test for those that applied for Young Accountants & Lawyers in January?

when was the application made i am completely in the dark as concerns this glo test thingy.... Na wa ooooooooooooooo

gzl

@Gordonjuce , the test is not for those that applied for Young Accountants & Lawyers in January. It is for those that applied for the recently published positions (Engineers, Sales, etc) that just closed this Tuesday 30th March.

@Ufuoma77, the application was published in Major newspapers (Punch, Guardian, etc) and it lasted for two (2) weeks which just elapsed this Tuesday 30th March. It was also on this forum (Naijahotjobs).

cant believe i can be totally in the dark for this kind of info?i regret this but i sha believe my time will surely come...@gzl>congrats wishing you nothing but the best....
    samadex.com...If I cant find a way, I will make one...

well said gzi, kudos to u

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast