+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GE Phone Interview

t07

GE Phone Interview

Just got a mail for a phone interview with respect to sales engineer job I applied for.
    Any info??

Re: GE Phone Interview

Hello t07, I'm sorry but I don't have much experience with their phone interviews.

Can you please tell me when you made this application and was it via their website??

t07

yes it was via their website.
    Anyone out with clues of phone interview??
    I am schedule for one this Thursday.

t07

Anyone with telephone interview experience ??

Do kindly observe phone etiquette.

@t07

Ask those dat succeeded in the UNILEVER FLP, i guess phone interview was involved.. or alternatively dig up the thread on UFLP, read through it and/or send any of them a PM asking ur qstn..GDLUCK..

sorry if this mght come a bit late,i only hope u get smtin usefull here.u can read through the following link from a recruiter in ge.pls i also need to know what ur status showed prior to the interview schedule and wot is showing now,bc am equally very expectant.

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming interview! Typically the interview process starts with a phone interview most often led by a recruiter. In this case the discussion is more focused on your specific experience and interests. Sometimes you might also have a technical interview by one of the members of the team.

You may then be selected to participate in an on-site interview. Quite often you will experience more than one interview during the course of the day and the discussions last approximately 45 minutes. Make sure you inquire with your primary point of contact how long you can expect to wait to receive an answer following your interview.

A bit of advice. Be prepared for the interview by doing research on GE ahead of time. There is a wealth of information but start by visiting our website: http://ge.com. Also have your resume in front of you to reference during the interview. Don't be afraid to ask questions. This will help you better understand the job at hand as well as demonstrate your interest in the company.

Best of luck with the interview!

+ Reply