+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Topic: Free Data Interpretation and Verbal reasoning Ebook

Re: Free Data Interpretation and Verbal reasoning Ebook

May the good lord bless u richly,I am also interested.Please kindly send it to [email protected] I mistakenly deleted it from my spam.u are lifted.Thanks

Thanks a bunch Y. Adeoye. You r d gr8test
    G

please am interested too [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by y_adeoye
    @Triple-C -There's a saying that "one who shuts his eyes because he doesn't want to see a demon wont see an angel either". The country has gotten to a state so sick, a kind gesture is considered a scam. Na wa o! You must have jumped rite into the middle of this thread, re-read the first page I'm sure one out of the first three guys I sent it to dropped "a little thank u line"

Check your e-mails guys, I've just sent the books, I might have mistakenly skipped your mail, if you don't get it please kindly repost your mail.

Remember guys when you post your mails here you become a little vulnerable, but trust me just breathing oxygen makes you vulnerable. Risk is an inevitable part of life. Take calculated risks and stay positive. God bless.
    My brother, U are a true son of ur father.
    please don't get me wrong, I never said U were one of them, I was only saying; "once beaten, twice shy", and never implied it either, so please cooool temper...

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-C
    Y hasn't anyone come back to say "Thanks for sending it, I have gotten the package...then help send it out to others"

@JJC's...don't mean to say the poster is one of them, but people start a thread like this in other to "acquire" email addresses for scam purposes.
    Mind u, we have some wolves in sheep clothing, just following the thread independently for the purpose of collecting mails for their evil activities.......................................w ise up guys! and watch your backs!!
    I never said U were one of them ("@JJC's...don't mean to say the poster is one of them..."), and pls I never implied that also, I was indirectly advocating for a better way of sending this out us, and also to raise the awareness of NHJobbers to the fact that they need to guard the mails, and may (Just a suggestion) open a mail with pseudonyms for public use.

@Poster et House...I apologise for any discomfort or distaste my post has generated, and thanks guys for pointing this to me................................one love guys! One love!

@Triple C, its obvious we are trying to preach the same Gospel! NHjobbers must stay conscious and alert. You're doing a beautiful job.
    A

Quote Originally Posted by y_adeoye
    @Triple C, its obvious we are trying to preach the same Gospel! NHjobbers must stay conscious and alert. You're doing a beautiful job.
    naah! the commendation is meant to go the other way...I ought to have said this ("y_adeoye, U are doing a very beautiful job for we NHJobbers, God bless U...lots") a long time ago, but like they say, "better late than never

bros the whole house confirm Ur works, me sef follow;...U are the gr8est!!!

Have a very merry Xmas, and a prosperous 2011

@both:triple c and oye.yes 2 can make a right.
    @oye:it is normal saying any1 can tell."bad ones spoil d good ones"i have been accusd on diff cases but will always protect my integrity.u hv redeemd ur promise.presently i hv like 2 intl jobs which i have applied to. if i try post it here they wil say scam so to avoid dat embarrasmt i shun any tin like dat.so like deal with naija stuf.thanks 4 ur xmas bonus-package.GOD BLESS US

Quote Originally Posted by mondada
    @both:triple c and oye.yes 2 can make a right.
    @oye:it is normal saying any1 can tell."bad ones spoil d good ones"i have been accusd on diff cases but will always protect my integrity.u hv redeemd ur promise.presently i hv like 2 intl jobs which i have applied to. if i try post it here they wil say scam so to avoid dat embarrasmt i shun any tin like dat.so like deal with naija stuf.thanks 4 ur xmas bonus-package.GOD BLESS US
    bros Mondad...one question I always ask myself is this; "does embarrassment stick?" of cause it doesn't, so post it, time will definitely tell.

Typical example was Jesus Army's post as it relates to NNPC recruitment which came months ahead of any announcement, time did vindicate him, so my brother, post it.
    10x man.

hey pls sent it to me. my email is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast