+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Fraud on employment

Fraud on employment

Guys, I just discovered something about this government jobs. If u applied for Customs, EFCC, NDLEA, SON, NAFDAC and so on just name it without knowing anybody up dere u are just wasting ur tym, I saw with my own eyes 2 guys who didn't even apply, no interview, nothing, dere names came out....so many things are going on in dat abuja dere, so many illegal things......it made me to come to a conclusion dat if u are looking for a federal govt job and u don't ve any link in abuja, u are simply sitting on a long thing....I'm sad at my findings

Re: Fraud on employment

Don't be afraid, he that sitteth on the throne can make all things possible. The earth is his foot stool remember! And the heart of the king is in his hands. God is the highest connection u need.... Be of good cheer.

Clement na now u dey realise?,..most of de job advert ar just formalities. The main pple r doin dier stuff nd runs we r just dashin money to internet, I jst applyin cuz am bored atimes nd had notin to do, job in naija is connect its becum normal evrywer so dnt be surprised. I hav heard of sum1 dat his name ws mistaken for another person dey wnted to give de job,dts hw he got it,...our lord works in mysterious ways jst pray ,try ur best to network wit pple

last year i saw with my eyes how some guys got employ into custom witout even applying for the job. This is the same job more than 20 people died, trying to go through the recruitment process. The most funny thing is that in the appointment letter, they stated that 'Having satisfy and gon through the recruitment process u are hereby....... But my advise is that we should never lose hope, cuz u never know when your own we happem. Shalom

+ Reply