+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FJA!!!!!!

FJA!!!!!!

I received a text and mail from fja telling me to come for an interview in kano. They are recruiting for total. Pls the house should help on how their interview will look like.

Re: FJA!!!!!!

when did u received the mail pls and time 4 exam is...........?

I also recieve a mail and an sms yesterday

pls, YMOZAY where and when is ur interview taking place? cos mine is in kano

Re: FJA calling for interview

they are really recruiting for total. my interview is scheduled for their office in kano

My interview is schedule for 15/7/10 in kano @ Total office

YMOZAY, its like only u and i were invited for the interview, pls do u knw how the interview will look like? can i have ur number, my no is 07038259963. waiting to get urs

i am also invited for the interview,please how is the interview like

jaypeesal80, when did u receive ur invitation? and where and when is ur interview.

i received my invitation on 09-07-2010,tha was friday,place of interview is kano

IT WAS'NT THE SAME WAY, THE LINK FOR THE TEST IS EITHER IN UR INBOX OR SPAM. A CODE CALLED TOKEN WILL BE GIVEN TO ACCESS THE TEST QUESTIONS

I also recieved an invitation for the interview in kano,pls we need help with the interview format if anyone has an idea.

Ok Guys

I did Total Nigeria interview last year August for the post of a sales executive and i think they are also recruiting for same thing....

The interview is a skill base interview and very different from the normal interview in most compnaies...u wld be asked to just tell them about yoursef..this is just to hear what you have to say and i do not think it matters really but tell them well about yoursef...

Expect questions like....as in questions that i was asked

1)As a sales guy having several stations under you, if you noticed that they were not selling again..what would you do?

2)Total just introduces a new product to the market and expenssive than those of other competitors...there are 3 market targets
    a..customers already using total products
    b..customers not using total prodcuts
    c..indufferent customers
    now..pick a customer target and market to them(they would give you something to stand in for the prodcuct)

3)whats your understanding of safety in a total filling station

4)if you were giving a loading ticket by a customer and you are to raise the invoice....what and what would you looked for before raising the invoice

5)have you ever been in a conflicting situation and you had to make a choice, how did you decide

6)have you ever had a disagreement with your superior before and why and how did you resolve it

7)have you ever suggested a new way of doing things in your palace of work or anywhere, was it accepted and what difference did it make

what do you know about total nigeria

9)have you lead a group before, where you made decisions etc

10)what is your salary expectation

11)what is your goal in life, as in your aim and future plan(something like how do you see yourself in some years time )

My people..this are the ones i could remember...the interview was long and when i was thru..believe me...my throat was dry...then they asked if i knew anybody in Total...which i said no because i do not know anybody(had a feeeling was a reason i did not get the job)...so go with God and if possible try to know someone that works in total

Then do you have any question for us?

Heard the pay is like 300k...very good

Good luck guys and prepare...read thru their site

All the best and success to you all

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast