+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

Pls, send to [email protected]

Thanks in anticipation.

Please can you send to my email address: [email protected]

@all. I have sent to everyone from Page 1 to 4. As stipulated, I didnt send to those who emailed/PM me as it is incovenient for me.

If u need Dragnet Questions, kindly request from those honourable kind members in page 1 to 4.

If u send me an email/PM requesting Dragnet question, I will assume u also want Shell/ Sclumberger past question as the three tests will cost a token (not free)

If u need them as well as tutorials in dragnet/any oda job tests, send an email to:

[email protected]

I am signing out but remember to follow d principles applied in answering the questions. If u do, u will surely pass.

Success is ours.

@all. I have sent to everyone from Page 1 to 4. As stipulated, I didnt send to those who emailed/PM me as it is incovenient for me.

If u need Dragnet Questions, kindly request from those honourable kind members in page 1 to 4.

If u send me an email/PM requesting Dragnet question, I will assume u also want Shell/ Sclumberger past question as the three tests will cost a token (not free)

If u need them as well as tutorials (cost a token, not free) in dragnet/any oda job tests, send an email to:

[email protected]

I am signing out but remember to follow d principles applied in answering the questions. If u do, u will surely pass.

Success is ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Successisours View Post

If u need them as well as tutorials (cost a token, not free) in dragnet/any oda job tests, send an email to:

[email protected]

Success is ours.
    boss am extremely grateful. got mine this morning. may God grant u ur heart desire

@ Successisours; Good gesture from you even though you didn't send to me or I didn't receive.

Have pm yesternight some peeps that probably received, surprised none is yet to respond. Hope one of them would respond.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345