ii.Earth Science
iii.Environmental Science
iv.Mathematics & Computer Science
v.Physics

C. General Studies & Entrepreneurship Unit
i.Senior Lecturer

Qualifications & Requirements
i). Professor

• Candidates must be holders ofa PhD degree from a reputable university with specialization in the relevant discipline, with not less than 12 years post doctoral teaching, research and professional I industrial post -doctoral experience in the university system.

The candidate should:

• Show evidence of distinguished contribution to scholarship
  • Show evidence of significant research record and a reasonable number of publications in relevant, reputable national and international journals.
  • Have significant evidence of teaching ability, capability to initiate and carry out independent research as well as ability to supervise students' research work.
  • Possess remarkable administrative skills and show evidence of significant participation in administration within the university system.

ii). Associate Professor/Reader

• Same as for Professor but with at least 9 years post-doctoral relevant teaching and research experience in the university system.

iii). Senior Lecturer

• Same as for Reader but with not less than 6 years post-doctoral relevant teaching and research experience in the University system..................................More at www.nigeriajobmarket.com