+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: THE FATE OF INITIAL APPLICANTS TO PRE-CHEVRON RECENT ADVERT

Re: THE FATE OF INITIAL APPLICANTS TO PRE-CHEVRON RECENT ADVERT

I clearly concur wit Tripple-C, as long as ur application is stil on d updated data base, it stays valid.
    But if u want 2 follow d HR, its clearly ur decision. How many times have we heard do this & then d other becomes d real deal.
    God help us.

@Tripple C&Dandoutch, i understand ur points. Though i haven't re-apply yet, cos my application is still on my profile, y i think d HR is right is dat i explained that i applied for this job Aug 24, and the official advert on newspapers says application starts from Sep 17, may be that's y d former one is invalid. But i'm still trying to contact someone else from d HR. Latest Tuesday 21st, i'll reach a final conclusion whether to re-apply or not. However,Your suggestions are welcomed.

See, dat site is programmed in such a way that u cannot really apply twice once u r usin THE SAME E-MAIL & PASSWORD. The site will prompt u that U HV ALREADY APPLIED 4 DIS POSITION.
    Wat r u guyz (@Tripple C, Dandoutch & taryoudaramsy) really afraid of? u only hv ur info on their data base but its not being used, afterall the advert wrote:
    Effective Job Opening Date: 9/17/2010
    Job Closing Date: 9/30/2010
    It shuld ordinarily hv been stated dat those who applied b4 now shuld not apply again. If they really wanted to use the other application per say, then this recent advert would not have been done. May be u hv to wait for 2013 as in the former advert. U guys r taking ur time bcos the application period seems to be much. Even when HR talk, una no still dey OK.
    All the same, u can still wait, satisfy ur conscience & possibly be sure. All the best!!!

@BUU,thanks a lot,but it seems u dont understnd my question,i said i hv applied for dis current job openin n submitted my application,but i later found out dat i omitted somethin,n den i updated,i want to no if d correction or d updatin i made wil reflect on d already submitted application...pls house ur contributions wil also be needed thanks.

@tobe2k: I now get u:
    They know that some persons like u & I submitted before & the need for us to update our CV. Infact, u can still update the CV till the closing date. No two ways about that. Only be careful with the kind of update u do cos it will still reflect. Updates like manipulating date of birth will not be the best but like me, I updated my work experience which is obtainable.

ok,tanks a lot.

@ BUU, point well noted, i wouldnt call it ''afraid'' but "caution", will just do. One can neva really know it all & dats why dis forum is so important.

@dandoutch,i saw post(-ve marking) on d recently concluded BAT adecco online test.i tink if there is somtin like dt,it sud b clearly stated in d instruction or through d test administrator.i actually did some 9 guesses on d diagramatic part.the instruction even said if u aint sure of answer option,chose d one u'r mostly sure of.lastly,av done quite a number of shl/psl tests online and av never noticed any form of -ve marking based on d report feedback i get.pls,i need u to clarify.
    @all,sorry 4 d deviation

@ BUU, my old application (24th Aug 2010) is still on my profile page. Can i re-apply? If i re-apply wil my old application still remains on my profile or wil it be automatically replaced wit dis new one? Pls respond.

good day house,
    Please if you have applied before now please don't bother.I tried to reapply again and it prompted me that i have applied before,that duplicate applications are not allowed.

Can someone help with some chevron past questions.

This one opportunity in a million

One love house!

how do i apply for dis job am really desperate and please keep me posted if there is any info in gas and oil. my add is [email protected] thanks

Hello house,

I applied for the job on 24th aug.,wen it was posted at first and later taken off and recently on two occassion i hv tried to re-apply but it bringing up a warning ..saying

WARNING: There is at least one error on the page that has kept it from submitting
    Duplicate application not allowed! You've already applied for this position.

??
    So base on this...i didnt proceed with the application.the aboved was showing on the submission button...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast