Becoming a Person that can fire the boss doesn’t come cheap; Questions kept streaming through my mind as I prepare for this seminar. Such as, why will companies be willing to pay so much for someone and some are regularly pegged for a lay off? Why do some get jobs and some don't? Why do some stay on a position for years and some are upward mobile. This made me think about my own career, and wondered if luck has anything to do with getting a good job? At first, I thought the answer was “yes, luck is a big factor.” But as I prepare for this training and reflect on several instances where I thought I was lucky, I concluded that luck is overrated. To be lucky is not a matter of luck. In this training you will learn what it takes to get a good and keep a good job.
Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, EVO Crescent, GRA, PH
Date: December 8, 2012
Time: 10am to 1pm
Faculty

• AjibolaBamidele, founder and pioneer Managing Director of Tycoons Konsult and a program Manager with Tycoons Group.
  • Francisca Sambo. Chief executive Officer of Ben-Franco Nigeria Limited ,a fast growing oil servicing company
  • AlukoOlalekan, Managing Director of Telesev.

No Tuition for these programs. Course Sponsored by our Strategic Partners. Attendance is strictly by invitation. Program Consultants are available to provide more information on course specifics and discuss how this program might meet your needs.
To receive an invite, kindly forward the following details: Name, place of work, phone number, E- mail address and program title to [email protected] or register through our project expediters.Plan to Attend. 07041263804