+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Exxonmobil Training 2011(OND only)

Exxonmobil Training 2011(OND only)

The NNPC/MPN joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program begining January 2011. The program is designed for young nigerian with an interest in pursuing an operations and maintenance techniciance career in the oil and gas or related industries.
    ELIGIBILITY:
    1. Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any of the following fields of Engineering Technologies should apply: Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronic, Petroleum and Chemical. Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
    2. Must acquire the above qualification(s) between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2010 and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
    METHOD OF APPLICATION: If you meet the requirements, please visit our website at:
    http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply
    Submit your application and upload your CV. Only online applications will be processed.
    Click on "Search Opening", Enter 9879BR in the keyword search box, click "Search"
    Deadline:13th July 2010.
    Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications will be disqualified.
    An email notification will be sent to shortlisted applicants on August 3, 2010 inviting them for aptitude test. Also the list will be published in regional and national Newspapers.
    One Love!

Re: Exxonmobil Training 2011(OND only)

Hey, aragon. I think it should be "seek first the first the kingdom and all other things will be added me"
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Typo, Typo...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Maxweber, honestly I dont get. By d way, who said I was quoting d Bible!

+ Reply