+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Exxonmobil trainee engineers

Re: Exxonmobil trainee engineers

Over the years i subscribed to this forum, most of the job posts from sammie are always genuine. I do not think people should chide him for the good work he has been doing. Whether geo-scientist or engineering trainee, let us wait till the day will come. More grease to your elbow Sammie.

I cant wait for it. thanks man

I cant wait, Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by kjosefa View Post
    Well, if the information is based on common sense, I guessed you might have missed it. I tried getting job information from a top manager recently. He sent my cv to their HR and was told there are not going to be any engineering vacancy this year.
    I was also told they are not hiring yet which was why i asked where the author got his info from. I hope they do hire though because it's been 2years since they had openings for engineers

People relax

Just spoke to someone yesterday and he said they are not hiring for now, so all this speculation na just propaganda.

It's highly unlikely (but not impossible) that they'll request for trainee engineers soon. Hear the corporate headquarters is asking them to be more LEAN with their costs and a lot of them are from the salary spend. They have a very large number of contract staff there as a result.

I'm serving there and I constantly ask about the status of graduate engineering requirement and the response is never any good, unfortunately.

Why do we 4get so soon d positive contributions of people we don't know to our lives & since wen did giving genuine hope to people u care about became a crime.Our words can kill and they can make alive.
    God is Good

@Da frankie. Nobody is not appreciating his contributions, they are just pointing out a fact or more or less their own information. Truth is that it will be a miracle if ExxonMobil hires trainee engineers this year and even next year is highly unlikely. First of all we all have to consider two important factors. Lets see if the Petroleum Industry Bill has a positive effect on recruitment for Mobil(it will be signed before May 29th). then lets not forget that ExxonMobil still has a couple of Trainee Engineers still under the recruitment process, one of which is my very close friend and has done his medicals last year December precisely and till now has not been given his offer of employment. Im very sure there are still others from his group of applicants that fall under this category those of which havnt done their medicals but still in the pool ExxonMobil will pick from before conducting any test or recruitment whatsoever. They will just undergo a refresher interview to make sure they are still relevant and competent, but they MUST all be used before anyone else is considered per when their Department is ready for them. I am saying this confidently because i underwent my medicals with ExxonMobil late last year for a different position and till now i havnt started, so u must understand that i sleep eat and drink ExxonMobil information these days and what i can tell the house is that things are very very tight in there> My hiring department is complaining of budget and is now outsourcing a lot of their resources to Houston and co. so i keep praying everyday for their budget to open up as to accommodate me as soon as possible as it still baffles me that a major corporation would begin a process that has such a magnanimous effect on someones life without doing proper logisitics as to need for personnel and budget accommodation. In short i mean didnt they take all this into account before subjecting ppl to a recruitment process that has taken two years now. Well only they have the answer. hopefully everything will be resolved soon enough and things will return to normal as i and my friend will be offered our formal letters and result in spaces opening up to other Nigerians who worked hard in school day and night and deserve the good things that Major Multinationals like Mobil offer. In Jesus' name..God help us all

@random_guy...Nice One! I think we should be very sure about the authenticity of information we dish out to people...make person no get "High Blood Pressure". If you aren't strongly sure, you should also state this as well. We'll all get our dream jobs pretty soon. God bless us all!

Hmmmnnnn it is well in jesus name.amen.

Our legs are still crossed, we are waiting.

oil, oil oil...its only God!
    I

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast