+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: ExxonMobil Scholarship Test Invitation!

Re: ExxonMobil Scholarship Test Invitation!

Guys got text from dragnet that they will send the iv by 12pm today.

Good Morning House.......The SMS sent goes like this "You've been shortlisted for a test by Exxon Mobil. Go to www.dragnetnigeria.com/test to select your preferred test location. ID:******** Password:*******."
    As at yesterday evening, I received another SMS that goes like this, "Deadline for selecting preferred test location (UYO, LAGOS, RIVERS OR FCT) is 20/06/2011 8am. Invitation for the test will be sent to you on 20/06/2011 at 12pm."
    From these SMS, I think the SMS was for selection of Test Location and giving an email address for you to receive the Invitation for the Test. If you received an email but no SMS and your name is on the list (in the attachment sent via email), please prepare cos I think they will send you an invitation via the same email but the only difference is you have no choice over your test location; whatever you see there, prepare to go there..If you received the email and your name is not on the list, then pray and wait for an invitation that will be sent today via email...
    But If you received no email and your name is not on the list, then I think you should look for the next available option....But what I cannot say is If this is the list for all the levels of Scholarship or for the International Postgraduate......Thank you

Have a great week ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by GreatEng View Post
    For those that got d text, is the ID same as d reference number n did they send password in d text too?
    The ID is not the same as the Applicant ID and they also sent a password...I think the SMS is generated by Dragnet....Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by uscofield View Post
    Guys, got the i.v from mobil to go to dragnet with my i.d and psswrd and make a choice of exam centre.

Any guy, girl or spirit with gre past questions? Lets make a deal cos i wrote the exam last year and have been invited for the same test this year. Two good heads are better than one. Experience is the best teacher.
    What are the questions like? How many sections are there?

Quote Originally Posted by uscofield View Post
    I mean gse questions, and not gre. I know the particular questions that was set. Urgent reply is needed
    Hey u can write me on [email protected]

I am sure to be able to help with the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pricelezz View Post
    The words in red and italics meant one word but they spaced it which confused every one...look at it again....
    thanks , i just got what you said. all i want to know if there is still hope of being shortlisted cos i later forwarded it tom the real address last week but having got any sms or mail from them.

Good Afternoon House, just got an SMS to use the ID and password sent to me for test location on Face Of Testing to check exam date and venue....Mine is 25th June (Dis Saturday) at Chams City Ikeja.....Any idea what the Test will look like and the kind of questions expected?
    Good luck to everyone..............

Same for me. though mine is at Chams City Abuja. Have you received the mail cos i haven't

Just received mine too. Mine is at chams port harcourt.

Pls guys wot do you do if you dont have provisional admission but fit all other requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous baby View Post
    Pls guys wot do you do if you dont have provisional admission but fit all other requirements?
    Keep Pursuing to get one and pray it clicks as soon as you successfully pass the test..............Do all within your ability and let GOD do that which HE can....
    Take care...

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    thanks , i just got what you said. all i want to know if there is still hope of being shortlisted cos i later forwarded it tom the real address last week but having got any sms or mail from them.
    The most important thing is applying when the application was still on...The other documents to be sent via email can be sent anytime...I submitted mine after many days...even some people submitted last week that the compiled list was released....The most important thing for now is Check d LIST and confirm your name is there and let your emails receive correspondences from Mobil and Dragnet...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keejay View Post
    Same for me. though mine is at Chams City Abuja. Have you received the mail cos i haven't
    I'm yet to receive the mail.....First of all thank GOD for the one you have cos some people are yet to get the one we have now.....at least you can't get to the centre and Dragnet deny you cos you came with their own correspondence.....Any idea on what to expect or prepare with? Your contribution will be highly appreciated...GOD bless you..

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast