+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Exxonmobil recruit for engineers & others

Re: Exxonmobil recruit for engineers & others

I just observed something, it is either of these factors that is affecting the exxonmobil site,maybe the recruitment is not finally out or maybe the website is not up for the recruitment process.I can recall when my brother was filling up for the mobil scholarship this year, the website was stuck for days before they finally rectified it.It is either that,or they are playing the Nigerian factor of pretending to advertise,meanwhile they are recruiting in-house.I don't think whatever bypass method that we would use would be acceptable to them.most especially if they have you records in their database.Lets be patient and see what happens in the next couple of days.
    J

U r right bro! I guess the recruitment is not yet out, they are probably preparing/test running the site 4 d recruitment exercise(application stage) that would soon be out. A similar situation was experienced in the early part of this year and I remember vividly that guyz on dis forum tagged the site "willy-willy" then cos of its inconsistency.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and be hopeful. It's well!

I really don't know what Exxon is up to. Are they planning to recruit for positions when they have tested people and even undergone medicals for the same positions advertised 2009. Hmmmmm. Me and some people i know have been waiting for exxon for 2 years now for the same positions that they are seemingly advertising for after we have done our medicals and filled employment forms and waiting everyday, checking emails hoping to one day see that ExxonMobil Job offer email for 2 years. I really don't understand. Hopefully there will be a good explanation for all of this in the coming weeks and/or months as me and some of the selected are already doing our masters outside naija. Make dem nor make me pay flight ticket from yankee again for the 2nd time for nothing oh. Mobil ohh make una arrange una house abeg oh. We dey wait una..lol

Quote Originally Posted by random_guy View Post
    I really don't know what Exxon is up to. Are they planning to recruit for positions when they have tested people and even undergone medicals for the same positions advertised 2009. Hmmmmm. Me and some people i know have been waiting for exxon for 2 years now for the same positions that they are seemingly advertising for after we have done our medicals and filled employment forms and waiting everyday, checking emails hoping to one day see that ExxonMobil Job offer email for 2 years. I really don't understand. Hopefully there will be a good explanation for all of this in the coming weeks and/or months as me and some of the selected are already doing our masters outside naija. Make dem nor make me pay flight ticket from yankee again for the 2nd time for nothing oh. Mobil ohh make una arrange una house abeg oh. We dey wait una..lol

random_guy,

I thought mobil used to conduct the tests in houston as well. Do you mean you actually had to fly from yankee to naija to write the test in 2009. You paid for the flight ticket yourself w/o any reimbursement? Men if that is the case, then that is really strange. It doesn't cost them much to schedule the tests at their HQ in houston or throughs some consultants. I wonder why they would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by 9jah View Post
    random_guy,

I thought mobil used to conduct the tests in houston as well. Do you mean you actually had to fly from yankee to naija to write the test in 2009. You paid for the flight ticket yourself w/o any reimbursement? Men if that is the case, then that is really strange. It doesn't cost them much to schedule the tests at their HQ in houston or throughs some consultants. I wonder why they would do that.
    I meant i was in the US about to start my masters when they called me to come do the medical assessment for the test i took in 2009 . this happened 2010 though. So i hope i dont have to go thru that because i have started my MSc. all over again this Fall and i hope they dont call me bacl only to have me wait a whole year again with no word form them.

are they actually recruiting.

@random guy, pls assist me wit info on how to pursue a masters in engineering in USA; and any scholarship plssss

Hello house, does anybody have idea of how much Transocean pay a rig worker (Rig Safety and Training Coordinators)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    U r right bro! I guess the recruitment is not yet out, they are probably preparing/test running the site 4 d recruitment exercise(application stage) that would soon be out. A similar situation was experienced in the early part of this year and I remember vividly that guyz on dis forum tagged the site "willy-willy" then cos of its inconsistency.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and be hopeful. It's well!
    Anything yet House cos its still the same here....

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12